The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

i'll never forget that day. justice for the 96.
nil satis nisi optimum

EagleLord

#JFT96 trending big time on twitter. I also seen a few disgraceful comments on twitter about it, all your own fault yous murderers etc. Awful.

Gazzler

Some Chelsea and Spurs fans showing their class shouting during the minutes silence.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Gazzler on April 15, 2012, 06:02:40 PM
Some Chelsea and Spurs fans showing their class shouting during the minutes silence.

It just goes to show they clientele they have supporting them. Disgrace

GalwayBayBoy

It was the Chelsea fans. The booing after came from the Spurs fans aimed at the Chelsea fans.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

Minder

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on April 15, 2012, 06:12:04 PM

It was the Chelsea fans. The booing after came from the Spurs fans aimed at the Chelsea fans.

Chelsea have released a statement apologising.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on April 10, 2012, 09:46:05 PM
I would think they have been rubbing their hands since the draw.

And what are they rubbing now  :D

EC Unique

Quote from: Gazzler on April 15, 2012, 08:42:40 PM

Probably Steve gerrard's wife. Most other premiership teams have!

brokencrossbar1

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

new devil

Suarez V Terry... It'll just be like a clan meeting

J70

Quote from: new devil on April 16, 2012, 01:14:15 AM
Suarez V Terry... It'll just be like a clan meeting

Shouldn't you boys be over on your own thread pontificating about how United players don't dive and cheat, unlike Liverpool players.

Up The Middle

Quote from: EC Unique on April 15, 2012, 10:19:16 PM
Quote from: Gazzler on April 15, 2012, 08:42:40 PM

Probably Steve gerrard's wife. Most other premiership teams have!

Seriously what age are you?
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Bingo

Mightn't see as much of EC during the week, back to School after the Easter holidays.

Saturdays game. Great win even without setting the world on fire. Pretty much sums up Everton and I'm sorry, but I just don't get the hype about Moyles. Very average in my eyes and always has been. Doesn't have the big game mentality that great managers need, Everton very average on Saturday and rarely troubled Jones. Talk of Moyles to United is laughable. Every now and again he gets a big game out of Everton but its more through huff and puff than tactically taking on a team. Sure he has his hands largely tied at Everton but to me they have a solid squad and should be offering more in a cup semi final. He is a good manager but not the God some make him out to be.

Liverpool played like a team in fear in the first half, when they realised they had nothing to worry about in second they were much better. Still lacking the creativity and spark. Wasn't happy to see Carra starting and Agger on the left but got away with it. Big Andy got his goal but he had a shocking miss just after halftime, but fair play he stuck at it. Suraez took his goal very well, they the type he has missed on regular basis.

Onwards to Wembley again. Will have a far tougher game in the final against an inform Chelsea team but who will face a tougher schedule that us before it. Might count. Important the team play for places and pick up some wins in the meantime.