The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Bingo

Quote from: EC Unique on April 17, 2012, 10:16:42 AM
Quote from: ziggy90 on April 17, 2012, 10:09:19 AM
I think Bingo & EC are in the one class. ;)

Ah now that is just not fair!!!

On Bingo.

First time I ever seen EC's name and class in the one sentence.  ;)

I'm not at EC's level yet, alot of work to do before I reach his standards of WUMery.

EC Unique

Keep on reading tabloids and watching sky sports news and you will get there bingo ;)

supersub

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1049935/liverpool's-kenny-dalglish-admits-mistakes-on-luis-suarez?cc=5739#

Dalglish interview with ESPN, more importantly interviewed by his daughter who works for them. Imagine the responses to some of the questions if it had been Sky. LOL

Usual media twist in headline of this article but actual interview good.

Bingo

Quote from: supersub on April 17, 2012, 03:18:58 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1049935/liverpool's-kenny-dalglish-admits-mistakes-on-luis-suarez?cc=5739#

Dalglish interview with ESPN, more importantly interviewed by his daughter who works for them. Imagine the responses to some of the questions if it had been Sky. LOL

You can actually notice changes in his attitude with the BBC interviews after games. Maybe he looking after his pals on the sofa. I think its SKY that drags him down in post match interviews.

blewuporstuffed

they showed that interview before the game saturday.
he was actually very honest in it.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

supersub

Quote from: Bingo on April 17, 2012, 03:27:42 PM

You can actually notice changes in his attitude with the BBC interviews after games. Maybe he looking after his pals on the sofa. I think its SKY that drags him down in post match interviews.

You can surely its quite apparent and he doesn't hide the fact he has little time for Sky. At least he gives the interviews unlike your man who dictates when he gives interviews to certain media outlets. If Dalglish was to refuse like Fergie he would have 'lost the plot' etc. Funny that.

blewuporstuffed

was there an incident with dalglish & sky or why does he hate them so much?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

He hates the way they need to 'make' news to fill the 24 hour station, and he also hates the way they sensationalise stuff, then the Suarez issue put the tin hat on it.

ziggy90

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 17, 2012, 04:22:46 PM
He hates the way they need to 'make' news to fill the 24 hour station, and he also hates the way they sensationalise stuff, then the Suarez issue put the tin hat on it.

There is that but also I think he HATES Murdoch & anything to do with him because of the Sun's disgraceful reporting of Hillsborough. I think that disaster nearly broke Dalglish and he is not a man to forgive and/or forget.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: ziggy90 on April 17, 2012, 04:40:07 PM

There is that but also I think he HATES Murdoch & anything to do with him because of the Sun's disgraceful reporting of Hillsborough. I think that disaster nearly broke Dalglish and he is not a man to forgive and/or forget.

That's a big part of it.

Bingo

Quote from: ziggy90 on April 17, 2012, 04:40:07 PM

Without doubt.

Plus as a traditional, old school manager, he probably resents the influence that Sky have had on the game over the years and the input media have on the game and players in the game. Like alot of fans would have. But he knows its their money that is driving the game, so he just has to entertain them to play by the rules.

EC Unique

Quote from: supersub on April 17, 2012, 04:14:30 PM

You can surely its quite apparent and he doesn't hide the fact he has little time for Sky. At least he gives the interviews unlike your man who dictates when he gives interviews to certain media outlets. If Dalglish was to refuse like Fergie he would have 'lost the plot' etc. Funny that.

Please don't compare Dalglish and Fergie. World of difference.

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on April 17, 2012, 05:27:53 PM

You're right you can't compare, one was one of the greatest ever players to play the game, the other wasn't.

supersub

Quote from: EC Unique on April 17, 2012, 05:27:53 PM

No one cares what you think