Skertel
Johnson
Spearing
Henderson
Adam
Bellamy
Suarez
Carroll

Official?  Not surprised really. Any links for the game?

gawa316

el_cuervo_fc

EC Unique

screenexile

A kid knocks on Kenny Dalglish`s door and starts to sing "Away in a Manger".
Kenny replies "f**k Off, I've already wasted enough money on Carrols"   

Captain Obvious

Steve Claridge on BBC 5 live: "The follow-up by Jay Spearing was reckless. He did take the ball but it was reckless. And by the letter of the law, he had to go."

I don't know about that? yellow would have been enough.

Milltown Row2

My fault lads, I backed Liverpool tonight, need to stay away from them, just when you think they are turning a corner........
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GalwayBayBoy

Ridiculous red card. Spearing won the ball so cleanly it went 40 yards up the field. There is simply no way of stopping your momentum that you can avoid contact altogether with an opponent. Making the game a joke.

EC Unique

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 05, 2011, 09:55:05 PM
Ridiculous red card. Spearing won the ball so cleanly it went 40 yards up the field. There is simply no way of stopping your momentum that you can avoid contact altogether with an opponent. Making the game a joke.

All of his studs were visible in the follow up. Harsh but leaving himself open to a red with todays refs keeping his feet up like that. Great game to watch by the way.

junior9

Merseyside derby, Jack Rodwell wins the ball but the follow through catches the man and the red card is rescinded.  As far as i'm concerned, Spearing won the ball and the follow through caught the man and the card should be rescinded in this case also.  Doesn't hide the fact that Liverpool were shite tonight

Forever Green

I thought it was a brilliant tackle by Spearing but modern football obviously doesn't agree. Great game and I was very impressed by Fulham. Could have been a lot different had Adam played Bellamy in instead of trying to do it all himself.

everymanaman

Spearing got the ball all right but absolutely no need for the follow through like that. Knew exactly what he was doing. Those are the ones that break legs or ankles. Deserved to go

Minus15

There were a lot of things that affected the result tonight. Spearing got a red card, Liverpool had a goal ruled out for offside which was tight but I think the right decision. When Senderos took Adam down it may have been a penalty, Liverpool hit the post twice. Fulham played well and apart from 10 mins at start of second half it was a very even game.

Harsh sending off but accept that there is the danger with a tackle like that.

What annoyed me the most was the way Liverpool were set up. The midfield 3 played as individuals and spent a lot of time chasing back and out of position. Bellamy and Carroll took it in turns to track back but there was no disciipline in midfield and Fulham got in behind time after time with a free run at the back 4.

Lacked a bit of leadership and looked very naive at times tonight. Was surprised that Dalglish didn't go 442 at start of second half. Could see the merit in what he was trying to do but Fulham were able to pick their passes and switch the play to men in space all too often. Liverpool were often stretched and far from in control. It was always going to be first goal the winner tonight.