The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 18, 2011, 10:54:17 AM
see big dave may be on the way out; in talks with bolton;

happy enough, likeable enough chap id say, and hope he does well if he does move, just think again that we need to aim that bit higher as regards back up; he was a bit lightweight at times, though had been improving in this area....again, it hopefully frees up funds etc to make more moves in the transfer market

I think he will do well at another club. Bolton could be ideal for him. He will get plenty of first team chances there.

Any word of the betting for the Liverpool Arsenal game? Would like to see how the bookies see it.

el_cuervo_fc

Liverpool are 2-1 with paddy power. Considering the squad Arsenal will be picking from I think these are great odds

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 18, 2011, 10:54:17 AM
see big dave may be on the way out; in talks with bolton;

happy enough, likeable enough chap id say, and hope he does well if he does move, just think again that we need to aim that bit higher as regards back up; he was a bit lightweight at times, though had been improving in this area....again, it hopefully frees up funds etc to make more moves in the transfer market

Good move for the lad and hopefully it goes through. According to sources it has nothing to do with the Cahill deal. Doubt that TBH. I have read that Raul is free from Schalke for the right offer. His wages maye be high but I think it would be a great investment for 2 seasons till the likes of Ngoo and Morgan are maybe ready to step up. He would give you 15 goals a year and is very marketable. Also I reckon Suarez would really learn from him.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 18, 2011, 11:14:31 AM
Liverpool are 2-1 with paddy power. Considering the squad Arsenal will be picking from I think these are great odds

9/4 the draw is probably the bet. 7 draws in the last 11 meetings and Liverpool haven't beat Arsenal in the league since 2007 plus both were unconvincing last week although Arsenal probably got the better result.  Arsenal are clearly distracted by the most unlike Arsenal situation so it is a good time to play them but can't see that Liverpool defence keeping a clean sheet.
#newbridgeornowhere

Bingo

Just tick the box to say you uk resident and your signature will be registered once you click the link on the email sent to you. 100000 needed and it has to bectaken to parliament. Joey Barton really doing savage work on Twitter to get it signed up.

Will I now be stoned for pretending to be a uk resident though???

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on August 18, 2011, 08:39:07 PM
Just tick the box to say you uk resident and your signature will be registered once you click the link on the email sent to you. 100000 needed and it has to bectaken to parliament. Joey Barton really doing savage work on Twitter to get it signed up.

Will I now be stoned for pretending to be a uk resident though???

No you won't but the HJC are asking that only UK residents sign it:

Please remember this is a UK-Citizen/Resident petition only. We are running a risk of invalidation of signatories if false info is used.

Tony Baloney

Sitting at around 38k at minute.

EC Unique

Done.

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on August 18, 2011, 08:57:13 PM

Will I now be stoned for pretending to be a uk resident though??? signing it as a Utd fan?

Bingo

HIV were worried that those overseas were using L4 OTH as postcode and too many would invailate petition. Overseas uk citizens are entitled to sign it.

Fair play EC.......ya bollix  ;)

King Kenny

El Zhar has been released from his contract and is expected to sign for Levante in Spain.

Capt Pat

Quote from: King Kenny on August 18, 2011, 10:28:44 PM
El Zhar has been released from his contract and is expected to sign for Levante in Spain.

I won't rest easy until Ngog is gone.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 18, 2011, 11:09:42 PM

ill see your eggnog, and raise you a poulsen ;D

onefaircounty

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 18, 2011, 11:09:42 PM

A very decent player, if not Liveprool standard. Will do very well at a mid-table team.

Bingo

Very strange going into game tomorrow. On paper Arsenal are struggling and on the pitch they are a shadow of themselves - likely they'll have a few debutants on the field tomorrow. But i just don't field confident at all, feeling it'll be a draw. Our record in the past going to Arsenal is not good with alot of draws and I just get the feeling it'll be the same tomorrow with us conceding a poor goal and having to equalise.

Team selection is interesting - Arsenal is a place where you'd like to field 5 across middle but that would mean leaving Carroll or Kuyt out, with Suarez a sure starter.

Reina Kelly Carra Agger Enrique Lucas Adam Kuyt Suarez Downing Carroll

Or

Reina Kelly Carra Agger Enrique Lucas Spearing/Henderson Adam Kuyt Suarez Downing

Hard to call. I'd put Aquaman on bench as well.

naka

statement has to be made tomorrow
2-1 liverpool