The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Minder

Downing looks good, if they could just get word to Carragher to stop hoofing the f**king thing
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

For a man his size, Carroll wins feck all ball in the air. A bit toothless without Suarez, Downing the best on show so far

laoislad

With the problems Arsenal have with injuries it will be very disappointing not to win this.
We have been poor enough so far,I haven't seen anything about Henderson yet in either game that makes me think he is a good signing.
Enrique had been good though as has Downing
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Could Sky Sports find two bigger gobshites than Redknapp and Neville ?

J70

Too one-dimensional and predictable. What's the point in ending EVERY move with a ball into Carroll's head? Need Suarez on badly.

Carmen Stateside

Poor showing so far.  Is it just me or does Adam seem to be way off the pace, Liverpool giving the ball away to easy.  Gooners are their for the taking.

J70

Good to win a big away game, but Liverpool have a serious amount of improving to do, which will hopefully come as the new players get used to the team. Lucky to get the first goal as Suarez was definitely marginally offside, but they'll be on the wrong side of those decisions this season too.

laoislad

Liverpool made hard work of that today,I thought they were piss poor for 75mins.
The sending off changed game as it usually does and only for it I fear we wouldn't have won.
Great to get the 3 points but a very poor showing from Liverpool IMO.

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on August 19, 2011, 04:25:17 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 19, 2011, 04:07:20 PM

I'm putting €20 of my hard earned dosh on Liverpool -1 @5/1 so expect Arsenal to hammer us 3-0

Kiss.of.death.

;D €100 for some porter tonight!

new devil

Quote from: new devil on August 20, 2011, 12:04:09 PM
Or to the hideout  ;)

Think Liverpool will have to much for a poor Arsenal team... 2-0
;)

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

Quote from: laoislad on August 20, 2011, 02:42:47 PM
Liverpool made hard work of that today,I thought they were piss poor for 75mins.
The sending off changed game as it usually does and only for it I fear we wouldn't have won.
Great to get the 3 points but a very poor showing from Liverpool IMO.

Definitely. Suarez and Meireles have to start the next day though.

Carmen Stateside

Sending off was the difference alright.  Agree about Carroll very poor as was Henderson and Adam.