The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 27, 2010, 05:50:39 PM
what's this nonsense I'm reading about Benny going for 7 million?

no truth whatsoever in it
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

under the bar

Quotewhat's this nonsense I'm reading about Benny going for 7 million?

Maybe Rafa's made a bid for Benny McCarthy?

stiffler

Quote from: under the bar on January 27, 2010, 06:35:54 PM
Quotewhat's this nonsense I'm reading about Benny going for 7 million?

Maybe Rafa's made a bid for Benny McCarthy?

apparently hes going to west ham

supersarsfields

Lads what's it like getting tickets these days. Hoping to get two for the Blackburn game at the end of Feb. Any advise?

bingobus

Quote from: supersarsfields on January 28, 2010, 10:49:08 AM
Lads what's it like getting tickets these days. Hoping to get two for the Blackburn game at the end of Feb. Any advise?

How many you after? You a membership?

At the minute its never been easier to be fair, even the Derby has gone to sale to anyone with a membership and who has attended any match this season.

supersarsfields

Just looking the two. Not a member of any club so might have problems. Just moved over to liverpool before Christmas so might look to join a club now that I'll be fit to get to a few games regulary.

bingobus

Quote from: supersarsfields on January 28, 2010, 11:09:49 AM
Just looking the two. Not a member of any club so might have problems. Just moved over to liverpool before Christmas so might look to join a club now that I'll be fit to get to a few games regulary.

PM Sent, shortly  ;)

heganboy

See the guardian are reporting that they understand that Benitez has had a contract drawn up by Juventus as a demonstration of intent
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

Juventus have sacked first team coach Ciro Ferrara and appointed former AC Milan and Inter Milan boss Alberto Zaccheroni in his place until the end of the season.

GettyImages

Ciro Ferrara: The axe has fallen

• Benitez side-steps Juve speculation
• Last-gasp Balotelli sinks Juve

"Ferrara has been relieved of his position and Zaccheroni has been appointed until June 2010," a club statement confirmed.

Juve were dumped out of the Coppa Italia on Thursday night when Mario Balotelli scored a minute from time to give Inter Milan a 2-1 victory and it proved to be Ferrara's final game in charge of the Turin club.

Following the match Juventus president Jean-Claude Blanc said: "We are very disappointed, as we have failed at another of our objectives for the season."

Ferrara, 42, had been under pressure since Juve were knocked out of the Champions League before the winter break. Poor form in Serie A has seen the club plummet to sixth in the standings, four points behind Napoli, who hold the last Champions League qualifying spot in Serie A.

Rafa on his way out of Liverpool, this is embarassing for the club if true.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stiffler

Quote from: stew on January 29, 2010, 06:04:45 PM
Juventus have sacked first team coach Ciro Ferrara and appointed former AC Milan and Inter Milan boss Alberto Zaccheroni in his place until the end of the season.

GettyImages

"Ferrara has been relieved of his position and Zaccheroni has been appointed until June 2010," a club statement confirmed.

Juve were dumped out of the Coppa Italia on Thursday night when Mario Balotelli scored a minute from time to give Inter Milan a 2-1 victory and it proved to be Ferrara's final game in charge of the Turin club.

Following the match Juventus president Jean-Claude Blanc said: "We are very disappointed, as we have failed at another of our objectives for the season."

Ferrara, 42, had been under pressure since Juve were knocked out of the Champions League before the winter break. Poor form in Serie A has seen the club plummet to sixth in the standings, four points behind Napoli, who hold the last Champions League qualifying spot in Serie A.

:D

stew

Quote from: stiffler on January 29, 2010, 06:07:23 PM

GettyImages

What I meant was that if he is in contract talks with Juventus whilst still the manager of Liverpool this would be embarassing to the club, especially in light of the fact they have done nothing but support him.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Minder

Quote from: stew on January 29, 2010, 06:36:12 PM
Quote from: stiffler on January 29, 2010, 06:07:23 PM

GettyImages

Juve were dumped out of the Coppa Italia on Thursday night when Mario Balotelli scored a minute from time to give Inter Milan a 2-1 victory and it proved to be Ferrara's final game in charge of theTurin club.

What I meant was that if he is in contract talks with Juventus whilst still the manager of Liverpool this would be embarassing to the club, especially in light of the fact they have done nothing but support him.

Jurgen Klinsmann?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Silky

I have always been 100% behind Rafa but even I'm starting to have some doubts. What is going on with Juventus? Why didn't he just say he wasn't interested when the question was put to him after the Wolves game? We've been very loyal to him and we expect the same back.

What do youse think about Bolton this afternoon? It should be a home banker if Rafa sends out a team to attack rather than the flat back 8 we seen against Wolves.

I'll stick my neck out and go 2-0 to the Reds.

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties