The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

QuoteThe Special One to Anfield??

Doubt it.  Mourinho's much to smart for Anfield.  You need to stick with your long tradition of dim-wittted managers.

Dakota

Quote from: under the bar on January 30, 2010, 12:03:26 PM
QuoteThe Special One to Anfield??

Doubt it.  Mourinho's much to smart for Anfield.  You need to stick with your long tradition of dim-wittted managers.

Like Bill Shankly,Paisley and Daglish.... ::)

Will Hunting

Team to play Bolton: Reina, Carragher, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Insua, Mascherano, Aquilani, Kuyt, Gerrard, Riera, Ngog
(Subs: Bench: Cavalieri, Agger, Maxi, Babel, Lucas, Darby, Pacheco.)

I'm in shock... no Lucas. Surely Rafa is only resting him.

supersarsfields

Carmen Stateside

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=61620&part=sports

The big Greek starting to change my opinion of him.  Great goaline stop!

Silky

I had Kuyt to score first! Tipped on Football365  ;D

supersarsfields

Not a bad first half. At least we're creating a bit more and moving the ball well. Still think we look loose at the back tho.

Carmen Stateside

HT 1-0
Even enough first half, Bolton have had a few chances.  Davies always a handful, Kuyt goal was well worked and a good assist from Aquaman.
Still giving the ball away very easily.

Carmen Stateside

How the hell did Ngog miss that? Unreal!

Will Hunting

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 30, 2010, 04:14:05 PM
How the hell did Ngog miss that? Unreal!

Horrible miss. He's barely even close to the standard required.

Carmen Stateside

Silky

supersarsfields

Good second half. Put them under more pressure. Insua looked lively getting forward, tho I still have doubts about his defending ability. Gerrard getting on the ball more aswell. hopefully will have moved his fitness on a bit. The Greek is doing a good job in there, and looks like he was a sound enough signing despite all the abuse Rafa got for taking him. He's had a couple of good games in a row now.
But thought Bolton were poor. They started ok but the heads just seemed to drop. Will this be another false dawn or will we find a bit of confidence and push on?

Carmen Stateside

Alot better second half.  Gerrard seemed to be getting back into it which is a good sign.  Three points were vital to stay in the hunt for CL.  Bit of confidence hopefully ahead of Everton, Arsenal and City, Europa cup stuck in there to! Another striker would be nice.