Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Payne

Quote from: Bo Man on October 03, 2014, 08:59:38 PM
A lot of non events on tomorrow. Pity our boys are just missing out on the league semi final. Fancied us to win the league this year. Hope the the yo yos end up being relegated. Come on eglish, too late getting rid of thon mouth piece now.

I'm sure Cookstown are sickened after we totally robbed them with a last minute goal. I'm also sure that no one in the county feels any sympathy for them. Couldn't have been scripted better. Come on Strabane, finish them!

clarshack

Trillick well and truly stuffed. Fair play to Clarkes was some performance. The warning signs for trillick were there with the brackaville result. They seem to have a soft centre.

wee scully

Dungannon juat simply out played Trillick and were the hungrier team

Mattie Donnelly was hiding the day,

Club Rossa

Fantastic performance from Dungannon today.They played with great pace,power,hunger and a desire that Trillick couldn't match.
Coalisland and Errigal cut out rough I believe.

matchfit21

Well done the clarkes brilliant performance.  Expected a Trillick win, they have some swagger about them especially for a team with very little to back it up. Think all the talk about their midfielder as a tyrone player is way way off the mark. Clarkes have a couple of midfielders who are fairly handy!

SkillfulBill

Congratulations to the Clarkes today an outstanding performance. Dungannon midfield dominated the game from start to finish. I thought Trillicks kick outs were the hight of stupidity. Thumping out high ball into center field where they were completely out classed was crazy. I think Dungannon will more than hold their own next year in Div 1.

longballin

I heard that a spectator run onto the pitch today at the Coalisland v Errigal game and hit a Coalisland player anyone else hear this?

trileacman

Quote from: SkillfulBill on October 05, 2014, 06:26:41 PM
Congratulations to the Clarkes today an outstanding performance. Dungannon midfield dominated the game from start to finish. I thought Trillicks kick outs were the hight of stupidity. Thumping out high ball into center field where they were completely out classed was crazy. I think Dungannon will more than hold their own next year in Div 1.

Congrats to Dungannon, beat us fair and square. We gave away two 1st half goals but clawed back into it for half-time. Our 1st choice goalie has had to deal with the death of his mother in the last week so it left us with a 19 year-old buck who only has a handful of league appearances to his name. I think that conspired against us at the back but even with a full 15 we would only just be competing with Clarkes. They played well. We have to go get promotion by another route so it's important to pick ourselves up for that.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

rrhf

Re errigal v fianna what ground was it at.
Well done the clarkes. Been a long road back for them. Should make for an interesting division 1 next year.

longballin

Quote from: rrhf on October 05, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
Well done the clarkes. Been a long road back for them. Should make for an interesting division 1 next year.

It was in annagher but it was an errigal fan run onto the pitch and hit a fianna player

Bo Man

Quote from: longballin on October 05, 2014, 06:57:43 PM
Quote from: rrhf on October 05, 2014, 06:48:45 PM

It was in annagher but it was an errigal fan run onto the pitch and hit a fianna player

Errigal man jumoing the fence and striking a player should result in a pitch closure. Can you imagine one of our fans done that? Wait and see how the ccc brush it under the carpet. He's too well connected.

skeog

big blow to trillick they were out classed , out muscled by a resurgent dungannon who came in under the radar and will prove a handful in ulster if they can replicate todays performance

Dell

Well done Dungannon Clarkes on their return to senior football for the 1st time since 2005. The old adage goals win games was never truer. They have made great progress in last two years. It's been a good year for the townies! Hope rumours involving serious injury to Errigal player and circumstances surrounding it are untrue. IMO from games I have watched he seems to take a lot of abuse with no protections from refs.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Club boi

Junior Final - Hard to know what to expect next day. Derrytresk would be happier with the draw today but Rock have Marty Mc Creesh back for the reply

Intermediate - Dungannon where a joy to watch. Totally outplayed Trillick. Richie Donnelly took the baite, was subjected to serious abuse and many different players hitting him, up until he couldn't take it anymore and struck the main culprit midfielder. Straight Red. Anybody see Mattie Donnelly?? Cause I didn't today

Fianna v Errigal - I hear Petey Harte and Coalisland player fought, Hartes father (rumour) jumped the wire and hit the Fianna player = all out brawl. Hear Petey got badly targeted and may have gone to hospital with injuries

Whats it all about

Quote from: Dell on October 05, 2014, 07:57:26 PM
Well done Dungannon Clarkes on their return to senior football for the 1st time since 2005. The old adage goals win games was never truer. They have made great progress in last two years. It's been a good year for the townies! Hope rumours involving serious injury to Errigal player and circumstances surrounding it are untrue. IMO from games I have watched he seems to take a lot of abuse with no protections from refs.

He ain't no angel, Peter struck first today just hit someone who hits back like a sledge. Really needs to pick his battles better !!!!!