Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Tyrone "starting" early for 2015!!!! Any truth there was a FITNESS TEST tonight (October 1st)

Boghopper

Any truth that the Rock are appealing Martin McCreesh's suspension all the way to the CHC at Croke Park and that they are prepared to take the matter to the DRA?

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Club boi on October 01, 2014, 08:15:39 PM
Tyrone "starting" early for 2015!!!! Any truth there was a FITNESS TEST tonight (October 1st)

YES

time ticking away

canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

WT4E

Quote from: Christmas Lights on October 02, 2014, 04:07:39 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 01, 2014, 08:15:39 PM

YES

Who turned up? Or more importantly who didn't turn up?

Heard that there was no end of year meeting this year as was usually the case in the past!

Napper

Quote from: Max Payne on October 01, 2014, 05:43:58 PM
Quote from: referee on October 01, 2014, 10:29:02 AM
Eglish giving fr rocks and Ardboe giving Augher the pts😉

Eglish will not be giving points to Cookstown after their antics last year. They'll have to win on merit.

Was told today the committee has thrown a certain mouth piece out of the club and that the players are delighted except his blonde bodygard.

Club Rossa

I hear the Fr. Rocks had a feisty encounter with Portglenone last week.

Bo Man

A lot of non events on tomorrow. Pity our boys are just missing out on the league semi final. Fancied us to win the league this year. Hope the the yo yos end up being relegated. Come on eglish, too late getting rid of thon mouth piece now.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

A few weeks ago trillick were red hot favourites and I wouldn't have gave Clarkes much of a chance. Don't know what happened trillick against brackaville - just a week after they beat greencastle away by 5 points, but I'd say complacency must have been a big issue.
I think it may cost them big now, as i've seen a few teams in my time blow promotion chances more than once in a season. In 06 when we beat strabane in IFC final, strabane actually blew 3 chances to go up that year. This feels very similar and the Clarkes have hit form at the right time too.
All the pressure is on Trillick...

clarshack

Also think Derrytresk will win jfc final - and if they do, then I don't think anyone else from Tyrone should be allowed to progress to ulster on their behalf. Just my personal opinion but nobody should be benefitting from their punishment.

tiempo

Quote from: clarshack on October 03, 2014, 11:38:53 PM
Also think Derrytresk will win jfc final - and if they do, then I don't think anyone else from Tyrone should be allowed to progress to ulster on their behalf. Just my personal opinion but nobody should be benefitting from their punishment.

Pisses me off to this day that Derrytresk got shafted

Club boi

Also agree. If your not good enough to win it you shouldn't be competing in Ulster

Clarkes & Derrytresk wins for me

rrhf

The punishment of Derrytresk highlighted the injustices within our sport.  The fact it still hangs over them should be challenged..  >:(
The other lesson to be learned here is to leave the handbags in the dressing room.  ;)

Legoman5

Can't see Trillick losing imo,best team by a mile we've faced this yr!! There unbeaten all year and have a number of men including ruairi Brennan and niall jib Donnelly back fit again! Richie donnellys participation will also hav a big impact on the game,if he's lined out fit to play then it'll be a major boost for Trillick!