Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Was that your photograph   in last weeks Tyrone Chronicle

orangeman

How has the relegation scramble sorting itself out ?

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on November 09, 2008, 08:43:00 PM
That was the final score, with county minor Mattie Donnelly registering 8 points fron centre half foreward for an impressive Trillick selection .

Good to see you supporting your neighbours Kiddo :)
Nothing else to do these days i guess :)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on November 09, 2008, 10:23:36 PM
Was that your photograph   in last weeks Tyrone Chronicle

Me? Doubt it. What's the Tyrone Chronicle?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

Second GAA club damaged by fire 

There has been a fire at GAA premises in Cookstown in County Tyrone.

It appears extensive damage has been caused to the building on Convent Road in the town. Police are treating the fire as suspicious.

It was the second time over the weekend GAA premises in the county were found on fire.

On Saturday morning a blaze was discovered at St Malachy's GAA club in Edendork. Police are also treating that fire as suspicious.

The blaze at St Malachy's destroyed the roof, and the walls were later declared unsafe.

Tommy Gallagher, SDLP Fermanagh-South Tyrone assembly member, said that extensive damage had been done to the Edendork club.

"I just hope police now will continue their investigation and that the public will co-operate with them," he said.

"Because we do need to establish clearly the reasons behind this."

THEY'RE GETTING NEARER !  >:(

feetofflames

Chief Wiggum

snappiered

Terrible news about Edendork and Cookstown clubrooms getting burned. Hope both clubs can bounce back it and im sure they will.
Yea the relegation issue in Div 1 is very tight and there one team from possibly seven that can go down. Id say next weekend will make it alot clearer.

Knock Yer Mucker In

EC what did you think of the ref at the weekend. i think his name is Mc Carron from Fintona. I thought that he was the worst ref that i had seen all year. For lads to go and to be subject to that standard of reffing he gave on saturday is not good enough.How there was not a serious row on saturday was testament to the players themselves, as from my prespective the ref seemed determined to ensure there was a row. A real w**ker of a ref, and thats a compliment.

orangeman

The leagues in Tyrone this year have been reduced to a shambles - the usual end of season farce has got worse this year - you could safely predict the outcomes of nearly all of the remaining matches. Teams are throwing points all over the shop and teams in relegation trouble are in a lottery situation.

Final Whistle

condolences to the edendork club,a cowards act is arson no matter what side it comes from. with arson your going under the cover of darkness to destroy something a lot of people spent years trying to achieve, but you dont have the balls to do it in daylight.

well done to trillick who are holding the tyrone flag high. with cullyhanna out i expect them to win it.

where is the dungannon gaels? i counted 6 dungannon supporters at o'neill park on saturday! was this their support level all year?

Goats Do Shave

To be fair Moy don't have a great support either, outside championship fixtures.

aroundincircles

Final Whistle

big teddy counts for at least 20!!

aroundincircles

Can any tell me apart from the orahillys when was the last team to win a county championship in tyrone without a single county panelist.

tyrone86

Quote from: aroundincircles on November 10, 2008, 11:16:06 AM
Can any tell me apart from the orahillys when was the last team to win a county championship in tyrone without a single county panelist.

Ardboe 87 - however Stevie Coney was brought into the panel in late 87 for the winter portion of the league after they won the Championship.