Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

na cleirigh

dungannon officially relegated but at least they made a full strength moy fight all the way today. An end to a terrible season, rebuilding now starts in junior football with what will probably be an extremely young team as I would imagine there will be a massive clear out of the old heads after today. clarkes will be back, don't worry about that and I'd say there'll be many a begrudger round the town now. I just hope everyone gets behind the team and we climb back up the leagues sooner rather that later.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

clarshack

when was the last time dungannon were in junior football? must be 1940's?

na cleirigh

must be. not in the last 50 years anyway. worst clarkes team in half a century, what a tag to have! just don't have the players these days but the young boys will come through.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

orangeman

Quote from: na cleirigh on November 08, 2008, 05:07:10 PM
dungannon officially relegated but at least they made a full strength moy fight all the way today. An end to a terrible season, rebuilding now starts in junior football with what will probably be an extremely young team as I would imagine there will be a massive clear out of the old heads after today. clarkes will be back, don't worry about that and I'd say there'll be many a begrudger round the town now. I just hope everyone gets behind the team and we climb back up the leagues sooner rather that later.

It's a very sad day for Dungannon to see a big town that produced so many big players and great teams. It's hard to fathom really but no doubt Dungannon will be back.

KIDDO 4

Omagh  defeated Dromore 2.8.to1.6 this morning atlLoughmacrory to win the 2008 grade 1u16 league title.

thirteen03

Quote from: hoopsaaa on November 08, 2008, 04:37:47 PM
Theres some scramble for the 2nd team to go down from Div 1. Any 1 from 7
                  Games  Points
Eglish              13    10
Killyclogher       13    10
Galbally            13    10
Loughmacrory   13    10
Cookstown       13    9
Aghyaran         13    8
Donaghmore     13    8
Killyman            13   2

Here's the remaining fixtures for the 7 teams still fighting relegation:
Eglish vs Aghyaran
Donaghmore vs Dromore
Loughmacrory vs Killyclogher
Ardboe vs Killyclogher
Donaghmore vs Cookstown
Kildress vs Loughmacrory
Galbally vs Aghyaran
Cookstown vs Clonoe
Clonoe vs Galbally

KIDDO 4

Cookstown have to visit Dromore in 1 of their remaining fixtures.

Norf Tyrone

I am fairly sure that that is the case Fionn. I think it's meant one of the things that are designed to stop flippent appeals.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

Quote from: thirteen03 on November 09, 2008, 11:16:16 AM
Quote from: hoopsaaa on November 08, 2008, 04:37:47 PM
Theres some scramble for the 2nd team to go down from Div 1. Any 1 from 7
                  Games  Points
Eglish              13    10
Killyclogher       13    10
Galbally            13    10
Loughmacrory   13    10
Cookstown       13    9
Aghyaran         13    8
Donaghmore     13    8
Killyman            13   2

Here's the remaining fixtures for the 7 teams still fighting relegation:
Eglish vs Aghyaran
Donaghmore vs Dromore
Loughmacrory vs Killyclogher
Ardboe vs Killyclogher
Donaghmore vs Cookstown   Cookstown have already beaten Donaghmore - Donaghmore play Coalisland.
Kildress vs Loughmacrory
Galbally vs Aghyaran
Cookstown vs Clonoe
Clonoe vs Galbally

bigfrank

Is Trillick v Ballybay game still on 2nite at 6.30 in Omagh?? Anyone know if Q101.2 is doin live commentry of the game?

redcard

bigfrank

Is that Full time Redcard?? Any reports on the game???

KIDDO 4

That was the final score, with county minor Mattie Donnelly registering 8 points fron centre half foreward for an impressive Trillick selection .

thirteen03

Dammit, I got those fixtures from tyronegaa.ie, apologies.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on November 09, 2008, 08:43:00 PM
That was the final score, with county minor Mattie Donnelly registering 8 points fron centre half foreward for an impressive Trillick selection .

Great result for Trillick. Ballybay with Paul Finlay in tow would've been strongly fancied to win the Ulster IC.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone