Right I'm pissed! Are you?

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, October 25, 2008, 06:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

why do you need to quote everything................ still have a wild hangover and it's sore on the eyes and head!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

milltown row

had an all nighter and i'm currently in my trackies and suffering in silence, watching shite football from tyrone. just waiting on the hurling. deferred till 5

cafe v with jack daniels and coke followed by thompsons. cure is coming though, Sunday dinner 8)

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 26, 2008, 02:33:03 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 26, 2008, 01:58:44 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 26, 2008, 10:14:01 AM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 26, 2008, 01:25:48 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 25, 2008, 09:20:49 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 25, 2008, 09:09:06 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 25, 2008, 08:36:36 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 25, 2008, 08:29:50 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on October 25, 2008, 08:27:30 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 25, 2008, 08:24:23 PM
I think he's pissed now, three replys to himself.

celebrating celtic´s victory today GDA?

Big time Lurganblue, you gotta take the goodtimes when they come.

Hibs are certainly are a world class team as well, it was a great win

Goatboy you really are an ass.

Hang on sure I'll pick a team in England to support which I have absolutely no connection with.  ::)

I think having a Grandfather from Liverpool is connection enough don't you  ???

That sounds so Irish American...

At least its a better reason to support a club compared to supporting them because you feel a "connection" with them because a Irish priest founded them back in the 19th century  ::)

Shocking isn't it, supporting a club with strong Irish roots, that fly the tricolour, sing Irish songs, supported poor Irish emigrants when no one else wanted to know, not to mention the exteem the fans are held in all over the world...
I couldn't give a f**k about Celtic or why someone wants to support them or even if they feel for some odd reason that they have a connection with them my beef was with number 1 Gaoth being ignorant to the reason i support Liverpool and seemingly thinking he has more of a connection with a Scottish team than i do with the club i support and number 2 you yourself dismissing that connection i have with Liverpool by comparing it too some American claiming to be Irish because of a long lost relative being from the homeland   

You're a real hoot LL, if u "couldn't give a f**k about Celtic" why are u always bitching about the SPL and trying to put the boot in??? Me thinks the lady does protest too much...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

muppet

LL where are your other Grandparents from?
MWWSI 2017

fitzroyalty

illdecide

Just back from a stag weekend in Manchester and feeling pretty rough and when i get flash backs from the weekend i'm feeling scared and rougher...lol. Why do we do the things we do when full drunk...like give out you're real mob number to a crowd of girls on a hen weekend dressed in Police women uniforms with stockings and suspenders showing everywhere...and then they phone you when you're back home (Holy Fu*k)...And how come you spend 5 times the money you expect to spend yet there is no way possible you could consume that amount of alcohol (Fu*king hookers)...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

In early after a good day off, quite pissed, wife not happy  ;)

Hey but sure I'm Irish!  ;)
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Right really fcuked off about this parade crap, the murdering bast*rds shouldn't be allowed to march through Belfast, sure no-one even wants them marching anywhere in England (outside the're Barracks) - fcuk the cnuts, nothing but murdering bast*rds, women, children and anyone fit to run is fair game.
And we also have the loyalists threatening to "mobilise" - another shower of cnuts, where are the "up-standing" unionists calling for the loyalist guns????????????????????????????????????

Yeah big f u c k i n g silence!!

But sure isn't it easy for you boys to just slag SF instead of looking at the big picture!

Will stand by this in the morning no worries.
Tbc....

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 01, 2008, 12:26:45 AM
Right really fcuked off about this parade crap, the murdering bast*rds shouldn't be allowed to march through Belfast, sure no-one even wants them marching anywhere in England (outside the're Barracks) - fcuk the cnuts, nothing but murdering bast*rds, women, children and anyone fit to run is fair game.
And we also have the loyalists threatening to "mobilise" - another shower of cnuts, where are the "up-standing" unionists calling for the loyalist guns????????????????????????????????????

Yeah big f u c k i n g silence!!

But sure isn't it easy for you boys to just slag SAF instead of looking at the big picture!

Will stand by this in the morning no worries.

Who do you mean by SAF?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Ah sir you have me, but no!
I escape by virtue of my drunken state, and the sad fact that you pulled me on an obvious keyboard slip!  ;)
Tbc....

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

thebandit

Hoors of women. Ruin a man's Saturday night out >:(