Right I'm pissed! Are you?

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, October 25, 2008, 06:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Just thought that most of us at one time or totother, post on here whilst under the influence.
Currently I'm blocked.
So I thought why not a thread for us dipso's-wine merchants-pissheads, to voice our anger about anything.... In our drunken stupor!

I'll start - Unionists in the six are still as bitter and twisted as they have been for the last 90 years.
Posters on here who have/are living in the "States" are sellout mouth pieces for George W - no offense Puckoon.
I dislike Rangers FC with every bone in my body.
the PC attitude that is taken by some posters - no names mentioned, but grow a set and have an opinion!  >:(
Willie Frazer he's a cnut - IMHO.
d**khead posters who turn threads into me and you discussions making every response a breakdown of what was posted before - you know who you are!
People who slag of Sinn Féin because they think it's cool or the thing to do, without realising that the majority of Nationalists in the six voted for them!
Finally, fcukers who slag off Celtic reckoning that because they haven't won away from home in 16 matches in the Champions League they are piss - well 11 of those matches were against teams that won the CL, plus we are playing in Scotland so are playing well above our weight compared to other leagues! Soccers finest.
Hail Hail
Right finishing up now, getting some food.

P.S. the arse licking that is done on this site to appease the OWC crowd is embarassing - have any of you eejits ever gone on to their website, they hate you, hate GAA and pretty much hate anything that is deemed Irish culture!
Tbc....

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

DrinkingHarp

At least you get to see what you said last nite on the board.

The worst is waking up the next morning and seeing 4-7 voicemails on the mobile and you check the dialed calls and go OH F@#K , I called her or him and have no idea what you said.

P.S.  Not many stateside would be a mouthpiece or a supporter of W.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Tony Baloney

Are all the cool kids slagging off Sinn Fein these days then? I'm pretty out of touch with the latest trends.

fred the red

typing a long paragraph when drunk without any spelling mistakes!! 10 points to u

pintsofguinness

YOu need to be drunk to say those things gda?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

clarshack

fair play GDA - pretty much agree with everything there.

lurganblue

Quote from: fred the red on October 25, 2008, 09:54:19 AM
typing a long paragraph when drunk without any spelling mistakes!! 10 points to u

it must have taken him the best part of the night to write it. checking over it about forty times. probably sober by the end of it  :P

ziggysego

I'm heading out tonight. Can't wait until tomorrow morning, to see what I wrote here.
Testing Accessibility

under the bar

If we're having a posting while pissed thread, there should at least be a No Editing rule!  :D

ziggysego

I remember posting on here when Greencastle won the All-Ireland. Made a right c**k of myself. Even TeamTalk emailed laughing. :(
Testing Accessibility

The Watcher Pat

probably used spell check....like i just done
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: lurganblue on October 25, 2008, 10:25:48 AM

it must have taken him the best part of the night to write it. checking over it about forty times. probably sober by the end of it  :P

Think it took about 40 mins last night!  :-[

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 25, 2008, 11:44:24 AM

probably used spell check....like i just done

Think so.

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 25, 2008, 08:58:03 AM
Are all the cool kids slagging off Sinn Fein these days then? I'm pretty out of touch with the latest trends.

Tony your a c**k!  ;)

Right I'm off to the pub to watch the Celtic match. Anyone fancy Cassidys?  ;D
Tbc....

ziggysego

Too right, LL is the original board drunk. Gin Rum?
Testing Accessibility