girlfriend - help

Started by youngfella, October 23, 2008, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

I haven't seen those before Ziggy. Very good. Are you involved in producing them or voice overs or anything?

ziggysego

No Lecale2.

I seen the programme they made about the school children years ago on RTE. Been following them since. Fantastic stuff.
Testing Accessibility

Dinny Breen

QuoteThe good people at Brown Bag Films have come up with a few pointers for you youngfella

Good honest Kildare folk from Leixlip own Brown Bag, sound lads...
#newbridgeornowhere

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: bingobus on October 24, 2008, 05:17:36 PM
Super stuff all round.

My twopence worth is that its over, don't go out lying down though, leave her something to remember you by....

Not the sticky finger or the back door....

Ride the sister...or better again the mother.

But make sure you get caught, then simply demount, smile at the ex and walk out into the sunset. Your work there is done, youngfella.  ;D

Thats what I done...And when she found out I told her that her Ma was ten times better in the hay than she was..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 24, 2008, 08:30:49 PM
QuoteThe good people at Brown Bag Films have come up with a few pointers for you youngfella

Good honest Kildare folk from Leixlip own Brown Bag, sound lads...

Did they win an Oscar, or get nominated for one a few years back?
Testing Accessibility

Lecale2

Quote from: ziggysego on October 24, 2008, 08:36:45 PM

Who? Laoislad in the hay?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Lecale2 on October 24, 2008, 08:40:13 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 24, 2008, 08:36:45 PM

Who? Laoislad in the hay?

I deserve one..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 24, 2008, 08:30:49 PM

Good honest Kildare folk from Leixlip

Thats a Urban Legend
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 24, 2008, 08:32:08 PM
Super stuff all round.

My twopence worth is that its over, don't go out lying down though, leave her something to remember you by....

But make sure you get caught, then simply demount, smile at the ex and walk out into the sunset. Your work there is done, youngfella.  ;D

Dont believe you.

Thats what I done...And when she found out I told her that her Ma was ten times better in the hay than she was..
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

youngfella

SO she was over last night, I made an effort i clean the place so you could see the carpet and removed the trademark tyrone facial hair. An she basically said she was feeling crap cause of this and that.... So i shut up and listened, she said it might good to have a break from seeing eachother so we can be happy and look forward to seeing eachother.  Said she feel better that she got it off her chest. So i had a go n said it was crap that were not ridin enof, she agreed :D :D So I preceeded to follow mayomans advice, and she seemed pleased with the results. So feeling a bit better about the position were in, and i got back in the saddle and lost the wheelbarrow
Pull hard and early

Dinny Breen

QuoteDid they win an Oscar, or get nominated for one a few years back?

Yep nominated for Give up your auld sins...
#newbridgeornowhere

Handy

Super stuff all round.

::)  So was it the daughter guessed your password and deleted your account or did you tell the mother with some pillow talk, was it banker?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Handy on October 25, 2008, 06:41:04 PM
Super stuff all round.

::)  So was it the daughter guessed your password and deleted your account or did you tell the mother with some pillow talk, was it banker?

Don't be jealous  :-*
You'll Never Walk Alone.

MayoMan

Quote from: youngfella on October 25, 2008, 06:22:16 PM
SO she was over last night, I made an effort i clean the place so you could see the carpet and removed the trademark tyrone facial hair. An she basically said she was feeling crap cause of this and that.... So i shut up and listened, she said it might good to have a break from seeing eachother so we can be happy and look forward to seeing eachother.  Said she feel better that she got it off her chest. So i had a go n said it was crap that were not ridin enof, she agreed :D :D So I preceeded to follow mayomans advice, and she seemed pleased with the results. So feeling a bit better about the position were in, and i got back in the saddle and lost the wheelbarrow

Well done young fella, it sounds like things are going swimmingly, bet it was like feeding the horsey when you put the hand down the pants!! Now that you have come this far I'd reccomend over the next week you start demanding blowjobs at random times, make sure to have the bell end well shined, the girls aren't too fond of the cheddard foreskin. When your in the car with her say "any chance of a bit of road head", catch her off guard, tell her you seen it in a film and that its full of protein and great for her skin..... If that doesn't work punch her in the kidney and she'll drop like a sack of spuds......
I can see this relationship lasting, i really can.....  :D