girlfriend - help

Started by youngfella, October 23, 2008, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

I suppose this is the first and last time anyone will ever ask for relationship advice on the gaaboard!!!
Ask me holy bollix

the Deel Rover

i'd dunno HH i think Mayoman could start an agony thread or something like that he seems to have a hidden talent  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mylestheslasher

Quote from: MayoMan on October 24, 2008, 03:37:46 PM
How the hell did that not work young fella, it normally does the trick!!  :-[
Only one option left i'm afraid, its a tricky one so be carefull of the banjo string.....
Burst her shit bag..... Bull into it  :-\

I can pick you up a t-shirt with this on it if ya like..... Drives the girls wild!!

Mayo Man - have you ever tried any of this advise with a woman or is it normally sheep you do be going at?? I'll bet its sheep.

Minder

Quote from: his holiness nb on October 24, 2008, 01:48:13 PM
Fair play to ye lads, some serious comedy on here!!!

Oh and youngfella, I see you mention the sex spark gone, and refer to cuddles and a glass of wine.

Smoothness and romance is all very well, but maybe you just need to grab her and ride the hole of her, a bit of the rough stuff.
Suprise her, but not too much, thats rape.

I prefer to think of it as "assault with a friendly weapon".........  8)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

baoithe

I shouldnt be laughing at this thread but its hard not to. After a few days off the board I nearly choked when I found this gem.

MayoMan

I feel sorry for the lad, I went through the same thing one time myself and found it hard to talk to others about... At least he has us to help him through this tough time, some great advice in here, i hope he listens to us!!  :-[

the Deel Rover

Quote from: MayoMan on October 24, 2008, 04:05:20 PM
I feel sorry for the lad, I went through the same thing one time myself and found it hard to talk to others about... At least he has us to help him through this tough time, some great advice in here, i hope he listens to us!!  :-[

ahh so all the advice your given has worked with you in the past mayoman sure he has to be on to a winner
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: his holiness nb on October 24, 2008, 03:39:51 PM
I suppose this is the first and last time anyone will ever ask for relationship advice on the gaaboard!!!

Here's hoping...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

tbrick18

I think MayoMan should start up an Agony Aunt Thread....dear mayoman, my girlfriend has syphilis...please help.

MayoMan

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 24, 2008, 04:11:08 PM

ahh so all the advice your given has worked with you in the past mayoman sure he has to be on to a winner

He'll put the hand down the front of her pants and it will feel like he's feeding a horse!! He'll have her back in no time.....  :) At least he tried the old sticky finger, would have been some laugh seeing that move.....

Youngfella:- "Hello darling how do you feel our relationship is working out, i myself am worried, i feel we are drifting apart, its becoming harder and harder to talk to you and your friends. I'm going to have a glass of wine now....."
Girlfriend:- "Yes I agree, you hardly ever touch me anymore, do you remember when we used to cuddle up together in front of the fire, the spark that we once had might be gone  :("
Youngfella:- "Open up them legs and i'll finger the box off ya!!!"
:D

illdecide

Quote from: MayoMan on October 24, 2008, 04:28:34 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 24, 2008, 04:11:08 PM

He'll put the hand down the front of her pants and it will feel like he's feeding a horse!! He'll have her back in no time.....  :) At least he tried the old sticky finger, would have been some laugh seeing that move.....

Youngfella:- "Hello darling how do you feel our relationship is working out, i myself am worried, i feel we are drifting apart, its becoming harder and harder to talk to you and your friends. I'm going to have a glass of wine now....."
Girlfriend:- "Yes I agree, you hardly ever touch me anymore, do you remember when we used to cuddle up together in front of the fire, the spark that we once had might be gone  :("
Youngfella:- "Open up them legs and i'll finger the box off ya!!!"
:D

:D :D :D :D :D F*cking classic this thread...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tbrick18

he should just throw her legs over his shoulders and wear her like a feedbag. by the time his face is drenched, she'll be signed on for another few months at least

5 Sams

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 24, 2008, 03:36:29 PM
having had a quick look at this thread I think the best thing the young man can do is play the field a bit. Go out, get rat up, and do a bit of work. aim really low, boggers, even a fat ride will do. while ur dartin the lass the only thing running thru ur mind will be how the fcuk did i end up with this moose. you will then be left with no option but to go out the next few nights and redeem yourself by pulling a half decent - to good looking blade. not only does this method keep you busy these cold autumn evenings, but it will also keep your mind off the ex. good luck big son

I had a mate who used to go to Lacey's with us years ago....he always ended up with a real fat yoke at the end of the night. I asked him why he always went for a heifer....his reply was that..."Fat girls were always mad for it cos they dont know when they are gonna get it again.... plus the fact nobody gonna steal her off you".....sound reasoning I suppose :-\
The Aristocrat Years

downtown

This thread is quality! Havin sum laugh at Mayomens advise...

Anyhows as has been said already, she wont no what she had until its gone so prob best to leave her alone for a while and let her contact you. this way you will no if shes wants u or not

Good Luck anyhow

And even tho Mayomans advise is quality  :D i wouldnt be using it in the slightest!!! lol

Puckoon

young fella if she spurned that romantic effort at feeding the horsy, there is no hope. She must be getting it elsewhere. Dump her soon and but yourself something nice for Christmas instead.