The Heineken Cup Thread

Started by Dinny Breen, October 09, 2008, 04:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Great display by Connacht so far on their HEC debut.

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

GalwayBayBoy

Sickener for Connacht. Late pen denies them the bonus point.

Donnellys Hollow

Deserved at least a bonus point. Ref was definitely a hometowner. Quins got some very questionable decisions. Connacht should take heart from their performance though.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

magpie seanie

From my albeit passing knowledge of rugby it seems to me that refs are dodgy and an underdog will never get an even break. Pity we didn't get at least a bonus point.

GalwayBayBoy

Should be a great occasion aganst Toulouse next Saturday at the Sportsground anyway. Hopefully they put in another good display. They'll have too.

Capt Pat

Leinster should be ahead at half time only for a stupid breakaway try. Down 13-6

screenexile

Great to have the Heino back... Much better tournament than the World Cup!

screenexile

Serious balls to nail that kick!!

Celt_Man

Quote from: screenexile on November 12, 2011, 03:14:48 PM
Serious balls to nail that kick!!

Aye unreal especially with the boos nearly deafening!!

Great stones to kick the conversion after missing an easier kick less than 5 minutes before...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Capt Pat

Sean Cronin changed the game when he came on. Their most effective player on the day. They really should have won but lacked a bit of direction, maybe they miss ODriscoll a bit.

Capt Pat

O Gara drop goal 4 minutes into injury time wins it for Munster. Sensational. Thats twice in one day for the Irish team with last second kicks.

Main Street

That was some claw back from Munster to nick the 4 points.

gallsman

Unreal finish. Get out of jail free kicks from both O'Gara and Sexton today!

Myles Na G.

Great result for Ulster. At half time we were lucky to be still in the match, but second half was much more even. Humphries was having a mare, but still managed to come up with a try. Fair play.

Can't remember ever seeing so may visiting fans at Ravenhill. Clermont fans virtually took over the stand. The match wasn't a sell out, so makes me wonder what the attendance would've been had the French stayed at home.

Stand up for the Ulstermen!