2008 Ryder Cup

Started by corn02, August 22, 2008, 03:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossie11

The tie is the foursomes is 13/2.
Looks a good price. Surely one of them will be a draw.

corn02

If Faldo was the recluse and unfriendly character he apparently wasd when he was playing I would respect him more. People may not like it but 6 majors speak for themselves.

He is the friend who tries too hard.

Teeling Gael

Like Stenson as Europes leading scorer at 7/1. Top 10 player in world with excellent matchplay record playing this afternoon in a strong looking partnership with Casey ( i would have thought they are Europes best match up against USA respective opponents in todays foursomes) and likely to play certainly 4 out of the 5 times. If Kim and Michelson beat Harrington/Karlson they are likely to be up against Garcia/westwood at stages over this evening and Saturday but Stenson is always likely to be playing against "weaker" partnerships in the middle order. Casey at 8's looks good value too but concerned he will end up with Rose/Poulter in fourballs.

Despite Faldo,I am still expecting Europe to win.

The Biff

Anyone recommend a good link to a "Live Commentary" available in Ireland?  Radio preferrably but a quick-updating text would be a close second preference.
Never argue with a fool; He'll bring you down to his level and then beat you on experience.

Homer

Here ye go lads... http://www.justin.tv/eminem153rd

There'll be no work done this afternoon

Uladh

full back

When I click on the link Homer it says not broadcasting & shows 2 snooker players ???

Rossie11

Homer

Quote from: full back on September 19, 2008, 01:51:14 PM
When I click on the link Homer it says not broadcasting & shows 2 snooker players ???

I think it does that when it goes to ads. Try refreshing the page every once in a while.

full back

AZOffaly

I'm watching on Sky Anytime (I have a Sky Sports and Multiroom account at home). Grand altogether. Like being at home, except being paid for it :)

Decent start, but Harrington and Stenson will have to make sure Mickelson and Kim don't start putting red on the board.

On a side note, is there a more annoying sports chant than 'U-S-A', 'U-S-A'?

Maybe Ole Ole Ole comes close :D

Aristotle Flynn

What's the latest scores?
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Rossie11

QuoteOn a side note, is there a more annoying sports chant than 'U-S-A', 'U-S-A'
Never been fond of MAY-O MAY-O MAY-O..

Puckoon

AZ - its not a chant per se - but when Im coming down Amen corner at the masters in 2013 (lump on me early boys - ill be odds on after the pro am), anyways - the first hewer that yells "In the hole" will find my 9 iron hanging out of his ear fairly lively.

Uladh

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 19, 2008, 02:10:03 PM
I'm watching on Sky Anytime (I have a Sky Sports and Multiroom account at home). Grand altogether. Like being at home, except being paid for it :)

Decent start, but Harrington and Stenson will have to make sure Mickelson and Kim don't start putting red on the board.

On a side note, is there a more annoying sports chant than 'U-S-A', 'U-S-A'?

Maybe Ole Ole Ole comes close :D

what's this?