Football boss sent bullet in post

Started by ziggysego, March 29, 2008, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisowc

Quote from: Minder on April 02, 2008, 02:21:49 PM
I remember in the late 80's an Irish Cup match against Donegal Celtic (i think) when a fan ran on to the pitch and laid into one of the DC players.........Im sure it was out of character though.

Not quite laid into him.  A school kid (I know he was a school kid because he went to my mates school) ran onto the pitch kicked him up the hole then climbed back into the crowd.

Disclaimer.  Before I am accused of condoning this, or of being an apologist for scum, I wholeheartedly condemn anyone who invades the field of play, in order to strike an competitor in any sporting fixture.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Main Street

Why can it not be taken for granted that the usual disclaimers apply?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Chrisowc on April 02, 2008, 02:27:10 PM
I remember in the late 80's an Irish Cup match against Donegal Celtic (i think) when a fan ran on to the pitch and laid into one of the DC players.........Im sure it was out of character though.

Not quite laid into him.  A school kid (I know he was a school kid because he went to my mates school) ran onto the pitch kicked him up the hole then climbed back into the crowd.

Disclaimer.  Before I am accused of condoning this, or of being an apologist for scum, I wholeheartedly condemn anyone who invades the field of play, in order to strike an competitor in any sporting fixture.

Chris why do you feel the need to trivialise the incident, getting "kicked up the hole by a school kid" is a very serious thing, school kid could be 6 foot tall weighting 15 stone as were a few lads in my school!! Wouldn't fancy it myself.
Tbc....

Chrisowc

Quote from: Main Street on April 02, 2008, 02:35:08 PM
Why can it not be taken for granted that the usual disclaimers apply?

Agreed.  It was a tongue in cheek comment based on a couple of posts in the last day or two.

Chrisowc

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 02, 2008, 02:48:13 PM
Quote from: Chrisowc on April 02, 2008, 02:27:10 PM

Chris why do you feel the need to trivialise the incident, getting "kicked up the hole by a school kid" is a very serious thing, school kid could be 6 foot tall weighting 15 stone as were a few lads in my school!! Wouldn't fancy it myself.

Yeah, but this was in the day when you weren't too big for a trip to the headmaster's office for a severe lashing.

Thank God for Social Workers.

Donagh

Was that back in the day when they were throwing hand grenades at the Cliftonville supporters in Windsor Park? Linfield soccer club has to be held responsible when these things happen for allowing the bigots on their terraces as obviously the young and easily led are taking their cues from them. FFS selling records about cutting people up with knives and like look at the shape of these bucks  ::):

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on April 02, 2008, 03:29:39 PM
Was that back in the day when they were throwing hand grenades at the Cliftonville supporters in Windsor Park?
Do you ever stop talking shite? For the millionth time the grenade was thrown by UVF scum, from the street, into the open space/car park behind the Kop (and was cheered to the rafters because the supporters in the ground, thought somebody was attacking the peelers). There were not grenades and the one that was thrown went nowhere near the Cliftonville fans and was nothing to do with Linfield or anybody else inside the ground.

To engage in hideous (and totallly irrelevant) whataboutery should the GAA be held responsible for the 2 bomb attacks by the IRA and INLA on NI supporters, on the grounds that some GAA members might have been in the IRA at some stage.

And before anybody starts mis-quoting me, of course they shouldn't, I'm using a ridiculous example to show how pathetic Donagh's stance is.

Donagh

Sammy after spinning so many lies you have zero credibility on this Board. That you are again trying to belittle the actions of the people that attacked the Cliftonville supporters inside Windsor Park is disgusting and shameful. As for your retreat into 'whataboutry' - that's just sad but again illustrates the depths to which you have no hesitation in descending in your defense of bigotry.

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on April 02, 2008, 04:26:58 PM
Sammy after spinning so many lies you have zero credibility on this Board. That you are again trying to belittle the actions of the people that attacked the Cliftonville supporters inside Windsor Park is disgusting and shameful.

A complete an utter lie and you know it is so why do you keep repeating it.
Quote from: Donagh on April 02, 2008, 04:26:58 PM
As for your retreat into 'whataboutry' - that's just sad but again illustrates the depths to which you have no hesitation in descending in your defense of bigotry.
You lie and that means that I'm defending bigottry, right got that, thanks.  ::)

T Fearon

Was reading the Orange Letter to-day. Apparently a cd containing fascist and derogatory songs aimed at other clubs supporters was on sale in Linfield/IFA's retail shop, but has now been withdrawn. Linfield/IFA say they were unaware of the content ::)

FFS You coudn't make it up. Football for All, my arse as Jim Royle might say

red hander

Quote from: Donagh on April 02, 2008, 03:29:39 PM
Was that back in the day when they were throwing hand grenades at the Cliftonville supporters in Windsor Park? Linfield soccer club has to be held responsible when these things happen for allowing the bigots on their terraces as obviously the young and easily led are taking their cues from them. FFS selling records about cutting people up with knives and like look at the shape of these bucks  ::):

The little p***k on the right in the top picture seems to be giving the w**ker signal ... how appropriate indeed

Donagh

Quote from: SammyG on April 02, 2008, 04:47:26 PM

A complete an utter lie and you know it is so why do you keep repeating it.

How is it a lie? Hand grenades were thrown at Cliftonville supporters in Windsor Park. If they weren't being thrown at Cliftonville supporters who were the targets then?

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Solomon Kane on April 02, 2008, 10:18:49 AM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 01, 2008, 07:02:37 PM
THE SAME SECTION F OF THE NORTH STAND FROM WHERE ADAIR AND HIS TATTOOED FUCKWITS SPROUTED THEIR BILE - LATER BLAST BOMBS - ONTO THE SPION KOP!!

Hurler - you would need one hell of an arm on you to throw a blast bomb onto the Spion Kop fron section F of the North Stand - section F is roughly a third of the way between the halfway line and the railway stand.
Apologies - not having an indepth knowledge of blast bombs like you etc... However the incident of which I speak - November 1992 - the blast bomb was thrown from Olympia Drive outside the ground - fell short though.. I would imagine that a blast bomb thrown from Section F would have landed in the Kop...

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 02, 2008, 07:42:52 PM
Quote from: Solomon Kane on April 02, 2008, 10:18:49 AM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 01, 2008, 07:02:37 PM
THE SAME SECTION F OF THE NORTH STAND FROM WHERE ADAIR AND HIS TATTOOED FUCKWITS SPROUTED THEIR BILE - LATER BLAST BOMBS - ONTO THE SPION KOP!!

Hurler - you would need one hell of an arm on you to throw a blast bomb onto the Spion Kop fron section F of the North Stand - section F is roughly a third of the way between the halfway line and the railway stand.
Apologies - not having an indepth knowledge of blast bombs like you etc... However the incident of which I speak - November 1992 - the blast bomb was thrown from Olympia Drive outside the ground - fell short though.. I would imagine that a blast bomb thrown from Section F would have landed in the Kop...

and it was the uda by the way!!!!!!!! The Village is UDA TERRITORY etc...

Donagh

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 02, 2008, 07:45:51 PM
and it was the uda by the way!!!!!!!! The Village is UDA TERRITORY etc...

Cue Sammy et al to tell us that Windsor Park is not in the Village but in fact situated in the commercial Boucher Road.