Dublin v's Monaghan

Started by DUBSFORSAM1, March 03, 2008, 12:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

If the truth be told we couldn't give a rat's ass about mickey mouse league games in march. Monaghan treated that game like an all-ireland final with more or less a full team and were shite

You could have fooled me ! Your players were running round like men possessed !

we're going to be bloody formidable this year because we have some bench going into the championship

The statistician / bouncer won't be on that bench I hope !  ;) :D ;D

Frank Casey

Quote from: orangeman on March 28, 2008, 09:45:53 PM
If the truth be told we couldn't give a rat's ass about mickey mouse league games in march. Monaghan treated that game like an all-ireland final with more or less a full team and were shite

You could have fooled me ! Your players were running round like men possessed !

we're going to be bloody formidable this year because we have some bench going into the championship

The statistician / bouncer won't be on that bench I hope !  ;) :D ;D

He might be appearing before the bench if he carries on like that ;D
KERRY 3:7

orangeman

He might be appearing before the bench if he carries on like that

Is there any chance of another public enquiry ? Is Dublin Castle free yet ? Pillar could give evidence for the state !

Frank Casey

Quote from: orangeman on March 28, 2008, 10:04:48 PM
He might be appearing before the bench if he carries on like that

Is there any chance of another public enquiry ? Is Dublin Castle free yet ? Pillar could give evidence for the state !

It should be free around 2025. Around the same time as the next metropolitan AI success ;)
KERRY 3:7

orangeman

We won't have long to wait then on either happening !  ;D

bingobus

Quote from: INDIANA on March 28, 2008, 09:34:27 PM
stop talking shite main street- we were down a man for 30 mins , took off key players, were missing key players. you know- a draw was a good result especially with a ref that wanted a draw. If the truth be told we couldn't give a rat's ass about mickey mouse league games in march. Monaghan treated that game like an all-ireland final with more or less a full team and were shite. If i was banty i'd be looking for a parachute- because he's stayed a year too long i reckon- while we're going better than we thought we would be at this time. We found another player last week in Paul Flynn and like i said last week if we shore up the full back line -we're going to be bloody formidable this year because we have some bench going into the championship to supplement the team for the first time in years.

;D  ;D ;D  ;D Don't beleive the hype. Banty stayed a year too long!!! Pillar shouldn't have been let stay. I said it before and I'll say it again, Dublin won't will an AI with pillar, regardless of the bench (In the last few years the first 15 haven't been good enough and it will be the same 15 this year). Ray Gosgrove part of this bench  ;D.

Never mind been the Man United of the GAA world, the Dubs are the England of the GAA world. Great efforrt Indiana, Dermot Morgan is alive and well!!!

DUBSFORSAM1

Bingo - So how come McConnell/Brogan came through last year if it has been the same 15???

Main Street

Quote from: INDIANA on March 28, 2008, 09:34:27 PM
stop talking shite main street-

a ref that wanted a draw.

If the truth be told we couldn't give a rat's ass about mickey mouse league games in march.

Monaghan treated that game like an all-ireland final with more or less a full team and were shite.

If i was banty i'd be looking for a parachute- because he's stayed a year too long
I give in, I have been totally outshitted there  ;D

You just can't compete with the Holy Trinity,
the ref, the we don't care about the league and teams are gunning for us.