Caption this.

Started by Puckoon, January 12, 2008, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

References to drug tests get bonus points.

ziggysego

Scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

How am i still getting away with being a shite defender and still getting £100,000 a week
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

YESSSSSSSSSSSS we beat the scousers AGAIN  :-* :-*

Leg End

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 13, 2008, 02:04:06 PM
How am i still getting away with being a shite defender and still getting £100,000 a week

laoislad is the biggest ABU out there cant stand any united players. coming out with a statement means you are an abu or just know absolutely fcuk all about football...
we're here for a good time, not a long time

Hardy

Leg End gets the booby prize for the worst caption ever.

My effort: United's new Zaphod Beeblebrox strategy unveiled.

dodo

John O´Shea shows his obvious delight as he tackles Rio from behind.......ahem !

new devil

I think LL has a thing for Rio or maybe its because of his late winner against the pool a few years ago :D

muppet

United defence still struggle to clear their bowels.

MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Leg End on January 13, 2008, 05:27:46 PM

laoislad is the biggest ABU out there cant stand any united players. coming out with a statement means you are an abu or just know absolutely fcuk all about football...

Thats rich coming from you  :D  ::)
Its also strange that you say that when Roy Keane said something similar about Rio a few years ago...But sure maybe he knows f**k all too

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Who Rio or O'Shea, they are both pure shite
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on January 12, 2008, 08:22:13 PM

References to drug tests get bonus points.

"Yes i just got away with not turning up for another Drug Test"
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 13, 2008, 09:00:41 PM
Quote from: Leg End on January 13, 2008, 05:27:46 PM

Thats rich coming from you  :D  ::)
Its also strange that you say that when Roy Keane said something similar about Rio a few years ago...But sure maybe he knows f**k all too

To be fair he hasn't been playing that well the last few years but he has been brilliant this season..and what about that finish last night  :o :o

Minder

" I am arranging a party again, any lovely ladies care to go, no heavy petting, holding hands only"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SouthArmaghBandit