Caption this.

Started by Puckoon, January 12, 2008, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Quote from: Puckoon on January 12, 2008, 08:22:13 PM

O'Shea : yeah you like that dont you bitch.

Rio : MRRRPPPHHHHNNNNNNAAAAARRR!!!!!
Ask me holy bollix

red hander

O'Shea: "I always follow Rio down the tunnel."

new devil

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

magpie seanie

QuoteYes i just got away with not turning up for another Drug Test

Take off the rabid anti United blinkers for a second and read that post back. Then you might remember he got a hefty ban for missing that drug test. I'm sure in the light of this you'll accept you were talking shite there?

AZOffaly

Was just talking to a lad about that yesterday Seanie. Jaysus Ferdinand had some cheek in fairness to start holding the club to ransom after his ban was up for a new contract. He must have a brass neck, after all the club did for him back then.

magpie seanie

Yeah, I don't particularly like the guy. He seems to be a bit of a thicko. In the past his agent, money and being a shaper were what concerned him largely from what I could see. Now he seems to have matured a little bit. He is undoubtedly talented and when his focus is right he has few equals.

Hardy

If I pretended to be a guard, like this, would I have a shot at the Dubs' job?

Billys Boots

OK, OK, here's my Voldemort impression "Eat shit Harry Potter!!".
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 15, 2008, 11:18:57 AM
Yeah, I don't particularly like the guy. He seems to be a bit of a thicko. In the past his agent, money and being a shaper were what concerned him largely from what I could see. Now he seems to have matured a little bit. He is undoubtedly talented and when his focus is right he has few equals.

He's definitely having a good season this year, a few incidents aside. I still think it's Vidic that is the 'rock' of that defence though. Rio Ferdinand is a poor man's Alan Hansen in my opinion. Still I agree with you, definitely talented.

new devil

AZ if you watched all united games you would probably come to realise that Rio was the brains of the partership

AZOffaly

Rio might be the 'brains', although I think it's more accurate to say he is the ball player. I think Vidic is the glue.

new devil

The few games that Rio has missed this season united have looked very suspect at the back..Not sure if you get to watch a lot of united games but if you do then we must just have different views on football...from reading your posts you seem to give your honest opinion which is rare for a scouser  :P

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 15, 2008, 11:04:56 AM
QuoteYes i just got away with not turning up for another Drug Test

Take off the rabid anti United blinkers for a second and read that post back. Then you might remember he got a hefty ban for missing that drug test. I'm sure in the light of this you'll accept you were talking shite there?

Its a caption thread..ie a bit of a laugh so catch a grip you angry grumpy man
And another thing how much of a fine/ban would he have got if he had of turned up for the drug test and it was found he had something in his system  ??? So in light of this I'm sure you'll argue he got off lightly..
Now have you any amusing captions you can enlighten us all with which is the purpose of this thread or have you another angry rant to get out of your system  ???
Also calling me blinkered is a bit ironic considering your views on Roy Keane and your pure stubbornness in not admitting he was wrong in Saipain...But sure lets not drag all that up again  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

sure keaneo done noting wrong in saipain!!