Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Reading there that quite a handsome reward being offered by authorities in the states for their arrest?!

trailer

Difficult questions for John Finnucane now.

bridgegael

"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"


imtommygunn

MTK global stopping operating. What happens their boxers?

square_ball

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 20, 2022, 03:40:48 PM
MTK global stopping operating. What happens their boxers?

I'd say you will probably see the majority sign up with Probellum.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 20, 2022, 03:40:48 PM
MTK global stopping operating. What happens their boxers?

New name I'm assuming
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

bennydorano

Fury knockout in the 6th. Disappointing from Whyte I thought he'd give Fury problems, but he did nothing.

trueblue1234

Serious punch.

Was disappointing fight tho.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Ghost

Quote from: bennydorano on April 23, 2022, 10:42:41 PM
Fury knockout in the 6th. Disappointing from Whyte I thought he'd give Fury problems, but he did nothing.

Thought Whyte would give a better account of himself too. Great punch to finish it.

Anyone think Fury will actually call it a day?

JoG2

I'd love to see Usyk have a rattle to see if he could work him out.

Olly

Still think Fury is avoiding a rematch with Rogan.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

square_ball

Quote from: JoG2 on April 23, 2022, 10:53:48 PM
I'd love to see Usyk have a rattle to see if he could work him out.

It's a fight I'd love to see. I think Usyk causes Fury huge problems. Whether it would be enough to win I don't know. There's no chance that is Fury's last fight.

Whyte looked terrible from the get go. Not sure what the game plan was or if there even was one. Didn't think he could beat Fury but thought he would have at least troubled Fury for a few rounds. It was an awful fight barely a decent punch landed until the final one which was a beauty in fairness. .

nrico2006

If Joshua were to beat Usyk, a fight between Joshua and Fury for all the belts would be the way to sign off. Usyk fight wouldn't be as big but would still be a big test, although Fury would be too big for him, in the way he is for everybody else too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

quit yo jibbajabba

Thought the big lad was a sham few years back. Respect has been gradual but in no doubt now. So so hard to pin one on him. Has beaten all in his path. One more win against either usyk/joshua to cement his place as a great.

Didnt like the way he was talking after about chasing the mayweather exibition type money but hope he stays around for a while yet