Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Looking forward to Eubank/Saunders - we'll see if he's anything like his old man.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on November 29, 2014, 09:50:38 PM
Looking forward to Eubank/Saunders - we'll see if he's anything like his old man.

Dean?
MWWSI 2017

BennyHarp

Quote from: ONeill on November 29, 2014, 09:50:38 PM
Looking forward to Eubank/Saunders - we'll see if he's anything like his old man.

I hope he's as good as his da says he is. I was listening to him on the radio the other night and he is still fuckin nuts. - I always quite enjoyed watching him though.

In other news, Tyson Fury has been told to shave.
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

quit yo jibbajabba


ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

#3382
Saunders took the first. Eubank will learn a lot about himself here. Step up in class.

And the second. Eubank looking for one big punch. Hasn't boxed yet.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nrico2006

#3383
Is there no links where payment info is not required?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

BennyHarp

Don't think Eubank has won a round yet
That was never a square ball!!

Christmas Lights


BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

He's back in this. Both blowing hard.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Christmas Lights

CEJ WARMING TO THIS....WARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!