Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2011, 12:29:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 08, 2011, 12:23:14 PM
Old news Minder but get a picture up at least of her ;)

Went for a 2-1 win with Rooney to score first 28/1

Oh and did Drogba to score and 2-1 for Chelsea :D

Isn't old news as he hadn't been named by any media outlet before now  ;)

Still no picture!!

I'll get it

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Family guy

Was just thinking when i was in mass 2day and lets say united and chelsea finish on level points and level goal difference what happens,is it head to head meetings or a playoff??

Milltown Row2

Goals for? Who has scored most goals?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Terry's case was slightly different LL would you not say? he's also a thug

Milltown Row2

Ok terry was banging his friends partner! was he not charged years ago with assult and his family are drug dealers. seems like a thug to me. never met the Krays but i can safely say they were thugs

oh and this,

September 2001 Terry was fined two weeks wages by Chelsea after drunkenly harassing grieving American tourists in the immediate aftermath of the 11 September attacks.

Classy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on May 08, 2011, 01:21:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 08, 2011, 01:15:35 PM
Ok terry was banging his friends partner! was he not charged years ago with assult and his family are drug dealers. seems like a thug to me. never met the Krays but i can safely say they were thugs

He was banging his mates EX partner I thought?
What does it matter anyway who the womans partner/husband is,surely the most important thing is that he was cheating on his wife!.....same as Giggs was.
I suppose in fairness to Giggs at least he has a bit of taste when it comes to extra martial affairs,it's not like she was a 60 year old whore or anything..

Hey I'm not defending him, caught with his pants down and should be outed no doubt, you live life in the public expect the public to find things out and print them.

But for you to mention him in the same breath as John Terry!! Have a bit of wit will you

Blowitupref

Unbelievably that a tabloid newspaper would confirm this Giggs story on the eve/day of the big match, seriously i couldn't care less what the like's of Giggs,Terry or Rooney do off the field & anyone that does care must suffer from a form of voyeurism?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

gallsman

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 08, 2011, 02:46:48 PM
Unbelievably that a tabloid newspaper would confirm this Giggs story on the eve/day of the big match, seriously i couldn't care less what the like's of Giggs,Terry or Rooney do off the field & anyone that does care must suffer from a form of voyeurism?

You think? That's what these rags do - maximum publicity.

Blowitupref

Quote from: gallsman on May 08, 2011, 02:56:29 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on May 08, 2011, 02:46:48 PM

You think? That's what these rags do - maximum publicity.

No i don't i forgot to use this ::)
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Evra out injured & Torres on the bench.

The Worker

How confident are utd fans of getting at least a draw today?

i have a feeling howard webb will be involved in a contraversial decision this afternoon.

Square Ball

very nervous about this tbh, but you never know what can happen. Just hope that the ref isnt talked about more than the game.

good stream http://www.streamhub.tv/ch/V4.php
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Blowitupref

What a start the praying (for him) worked by the looks of it.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on May 08, 2011, 04:05:46 PM
very nervous about this tbh, but you never know what can happen. Just hope that the ref isnt talked about more than the game.

That's not working now, is there any other streams?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

oakleafgael

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 08, 2011, 04:21:43 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on May 08, 2011, 04:05:46 PM

That's not working now, is there any other streams?

http://uwjzt4.blogspot.com/#axzz1LlMtjtVs