Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: Bingo on September 06, 2011, 10:47:37 AM
Quote from: new devil on September 06, 2011, 10:36:55 AM
:D :D I seen some Liverpool fan posted it on red cafe yesterday too... Or maybe it was you bingo?  :P

It must be true if it comes from a Liverpool forum... And anyway united went straight to the airport after the barca game so don't no where all that could of taken place

I suffer enough reading this thread from time to time, I couldn't red cafe.  ;)

No idea if true or not but thought it would add some debate to the Gary Neville issue. I'm sure United may have went straight to the airport but the ambassadors could well have stayed behind to keep the masses/sponsors happy. Not even sure if the "story" mentions after the match or before, all i was interested in was the Gary Neville been a w**ker bit  ;D

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 06, 2011, 09:56:59 AM
That's a pretty strong allegation from Neville. I wonder how much of that is the ghost writer. He's basically accusing Liverpool of throwing the game, and that is not something I associate with LFC.

AZ you're probably the fairest football poster on here, but that sugar coating of Liverpool is terrible.

Throwing a game is something you don't associate with Liverpool FC? What ignoring the fact that Liverpool have been found guilty of it in the past!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Bingo

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 06, 2011, 12:33:05 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 06, 2011, 09:56:59 AM
That's a pretty strong allegation from Neville. I wonder how much of that is the ghost writer. He's basically accusing Liverpool of throwing the game, and that is not something I associate with LFC.

AZ you're probably the fairest football poster on here, but that sugar coating of Liverpool is terrible.

Throwing a game is something you don't associate with Liverpool FC? What ignoring the fact that Liverpool have been found guilty of it in the past!

Jaysus Norf, you going away back. It involved United as well if I recall.

Boycey

Will I dig out the response I gave you the last time Norf???

SambaSaffron

Quote from: laoislad on September 06, 2011, 06:39:22 PM
Has rat face any mention in his book of the game Liverpool v Blackburn in '95?
Sure I suppose they won that by mistake, Redknapp was aiming for the top deck of the Anfield Road end but somehow managed to stick it in the top corner  :D
Probably, it was a rare change from his usual aiming for the top corner and somehow managing to stick it in the top deck of the Anfield Road end.

nrico2006

Quote from: SambaSaffron on September 06, 2011, 07:18:26 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 06, 2011, 06:39:22 PM
Has rat face any mention in his book of the game Liverpool v Blackburn in '95?
Sure I suppose they won that by mistake, Redknapp was aiming for the top deck of the Anfield Road end but somehow managed to stick it in the top corner  :D
Probably, it was a rare change from his usual aiming for the top corner and somehow managing to stick it in the top deck of the Anfield Road end.

Was just going to write something similar! 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

magpie seanie

To be honest 1995 was different. Blackburn shit themselves that day and United were very unlucky to not beat West Ham. Chelsea were very experienced and had won the league before in the case Gary Neville mentioned. 1995 would have only been United's 10th or so title as well.

Bingo

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 07, 2011, 12:50:42 PM
To be honest 1995 was different. Blackburn shit themselves that day and United were very unlucky to not beat West Ham. Chelsea were very experienced and had won the league before in the case Gary Neville mentioned. 1995 would have only been United's 10th or so title as well.

My memory was that it was Andy Cole doing the shitting himself  ;)

magpie seanie

Quote from: Bingo on September 07, 2011, 12:59:45 PM

Don't be silly. Andy Cole missed chances like that all his career!

ross4life

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 07, 2011, 01:35:15 PM
Quote from: Bingo on September 07, 2011, 12:59:45 PM

Don't be silly. Andy Cole missed chances like that all his career!

Ludek Miklosko  >:(

Speaking of Andy Cole did anyone watch the Masters indoor football the other night on Sky? Cole,Keane & Blomqvist all took part, they beat Villa but were well beaten by Leeds in the semi final.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Boycey

Finished the Nevillers book last night, decent enough read. A few good insights in it. Can't say I subscribe to his view on Liverpool in 2010 but like I said when I thought he'd he good on Sky at least he offered an opinion not like the standard Sky presenter.

Tough game tomorrow, biggest test for De Gea yet. I suspect some of the older heads may come back in for this game? There was word on Tuesday that Cleverley was injured on international duty but no confirmation since.

nrico2006

new devil

It was hardly his fault Nrico

Boycey

Strong word from a usually reliable source on a United forum that De Gea will be left out tomorrow.