Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

I presume useful eejit Bozo outlived his usefulness to the rich party funders so they got their lackeys to get rid of him.
Gives them 3 months to select their next toady.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tiempo

Quote from: armaghniac on July 07, 2022, 11:08:44 AM
Quote from: tiempo on July 07, 2022, 10:36:18 AM
Wouldn't know the lineage intimately but Churchill and Thatcher a lot worse in my view

Take a lot to surpass a genocidal racist and capitalist zealot

End of the day its a nation built on pillage, what else would you expect

Plenty of England's leaders were willing to pillage other places, but only this lot would happily pillage their own country.

Excellent point, the last conquest, been roaded from most of their colonial outposts but the great asset strip must continue, pure scum

johnnycool

Ha, the sc**bag that he is is offering to stay as PM till October to give the tory party a chance to elect a new leader.

If they agree to that he'll have the place scorched by then.

More the fools them if they agree to it.

mouview

Quote from: johnnycool on July 07, 2022, 11:33:02 AM
Ha, the sc**bag that he is is offering to stay as PM till October to give the tory party a chance to elect a new leader.

Tweets from Dominic Cummings say as much.

Of those mentioned as his successor, only Sajid David would bring about the moderation required I think to make progress with EU / NIP negotiations. Any of the others, and we're basically at the same impasse here in 18 months time again, but without the BJ sleave factor.

tbrick18

As much as it's good to see Boris getting all this flak and getting his comeuppance, it won't matter who replaces him.
It wont make any difference to the complete disregard they have for the working/middle classes, the Scots, the Irish....they will continue along the same path they are now.
Until the tories are voted out, then I dont believe anything will change.

Entertaining bit of politics all the same and does really show up how self serving the tory party and individuals with power within the tory party really are.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: tbrick18 on July 07, 2022, 11:51:36 AM

Entertaining bit of politics all the same and does really show up how self serving the tory party and individuals with power within the tory party really are.

and how stupid the majority of the English electorate are that voted them in.
i usse an speelchekor

Farrandeelin

Appointing a new cabinet after resigning??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

gallsman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 07, 2022, 11:54:46 AM
Appointing a new cabinet after resigning??

He hasn't resigned yet.

johnnycool

Quote from: mouview on July 07, 2022, 11:43:57 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on July 07, 2022, 11:33:02 AM

Tweets from Dominic Cummings say as much.

Of those mentioned as his successor, only Sajid David would bring about the moderation required I think to make progress with EU / NIP negotiations. Any of the others, and we're basically at the same impasse here in 18 months time again, but without the BJ sleave factor.

The Tory party are split into two camps, the "one nation" conservatives and the ERG types. It's hard to see how they now reconcile those two wings under one leader.

Boris veered hard right towards the ERG types hence the NI Protocol Bill (SFA to do with political instability here) to appease them and their want to fight the EU on every piece of legislation going.

The one nation crowd were filleted by Boris, re Dominic Grieve, etc etc, tory party grandees like Ken Clarke and others on the political shows at the minute are taking great delight in the demise of Boris and his cabinet.

Hard to see who would want to pick up that mantel and be any good at it. Plenty might want it from the existing cabinet, but useless as tits on a boar springs to mind.

tbrick18

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on July 07, 2022, 11:53:44 AM
Quote from: tbrick18 on July 07, 2022, 11:51:36 AM

and how stupid the majority of the English electorate are that voted them in.

That's true.
Though brainwashed might be a better term....I think a lot of voters honestly believe these individuals are the type of people needed to run a country. The type that think the upper or political classes are clever and that everything they say is correct (including Brexit) and in their best interest. When it doesn't work out that way, there's always someone else to blame.
They followed the tabloids in their derision of Jeremy Corbyn and, imo, a lot voted Tory as a protest vote against him.

A bit like the DUP here....you better vote for us or you'll get him. No policy or vision, just fear and manipulation. That's one thing the Tories are good at. Hopefully, people will wake up to it.

Dougal Maguire

I suppose this means that the proposed £150,000 tree house for his son at Chequers won't now go ahead.
Careful now

WT4E

What a c*nt he is.... wont just resign straight away.

He should be mentally dissected - he has a strange mind!

RedHand88

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 07, 2022, 12:38:05 PM
I suppose this means that the proposed £150,000 tree house for his son at Chequers won't now go ahead.

In fairness this wasn't being built with public money so shouldn't be an issue.

mouview

A real pity Labour party didn't lodge a motion of No Confidence in BJ in the parliament. It would force the Tories to do an about turn and start supporting him at the same time as deserting him. Scramble their minds!

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM