Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sensethetone

It wouldn't surprise me if he was negotiating a redundancy package on his terms before he walks away.. like the German officer in Inglorious Back stars.

Louther

Does Johnson have so little else going for him that he considers himself royally f**Jed if he had to resign? Some half arsed media gig with GB news and some of the Tory papers be likely his destination but could it support his financial needs? Does he think Carrie, his donors and all others will abandon him, now that he would become an idiot rather than a useful idiot.

His refusal to bow time and time again is remarkable and he did think it was his for life.

Perfect reflection of politics at present.

imtommygunn

It's a power thing more than a money thing. He will be on the "circuit" doing public speaking gigs for years.

There are many layers to this boy and personality disorders galore going on.

What was he said - they'll need a flamethrower to get me out. (Also according to Cummings - I'm the fuhrer now)

quit yo jibbajabba

This is quality stuff today. Better than transfer deadline day. If we could just get a purple dildo in some reporters ear this could be epic 😃😎

imtommygunn

I have no idea what the reference to purple dildo is and it's definitely not something I am going to google lol.

quit yo jibbajabba

ah Tommy youve got to! Back when crowds were allowed round the reporters outside the grounds some boy landed with a dildo put it in reporters ear 😂

imtommygunn

;D I'll save it for a non work device lol.

imtommygunn

This boy is utterly shameless. Not a mission of him resigning.

johnnycool

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 06, 2022, 11:55:00 AM
ah Tommy youve got to! Back when crowds were allowed round the reporters outside the grounds some boy landed with a dildo put it in reporters ear 😂

Everton fans IIRC..

Should have stuck it up Moshiri's arse instead as he's a fool in and around that time of the year...

markl121

PMQs is wild. Boris is dead to rights here and he doesn't give a f**k

seafoid

It depends on how the party reacts and how many resign. This will depend on what Johnson offers if he continues.

Mourne Red

Sajid Javid just after murdering BoJo and his last remaining allies

imtommygunn

Mourne Red

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 06, 2022, 01:23:40 PM
What did he say?

Taken from Telegraph

He says he welcomes Johnson's apology last night.
But the reset button can only be pressed so many times. He says something at the top is fundamentally wrong.
I fear that the reset button can only work so many times. There's only so many times you can turn that machine on and off before you realise something is fundamentally wrong
The problem starts at the top and that is not going to change.
He gave the PM one last chance, but now he has had enough, he says.
He says ministerial colleagues will have their own reasons for staying. He goes on:
But let's be clear; not doing something is an active decision.
He suggest Johnson's leadership will damage the reputation of the party in the future.

imtommygunn

I don't think he cares what they say is the only thing. It'll have to be that 1922 committee.