Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Liz Truss is a walking manifestation of Brexit Britain. A school teachery type waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of her League.

In fact the only brain in the UK cabinet as far as I can see is Sunak.....and even there I am not so sure. I get the impression there is a command wire coming out of him.

Global UK is a laughing stock on the international stage. Just as well their Head of State is celebrating 70 years on social welfare this year. Deflection.

NAG1

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 11, 2022, 08:08:02 AM
Liz Truss is a walking manifestation of Brexit Britain. A school teachery type waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of her League.

In fact the only brain in the UK cabinet as far as I can see is Sunak.....and even there I am not so sure. I get the impression there is a command wire coming out of him.

Global UK is a laughing stock on the international stage. Just as well their Head of State is celebrating 70 years on social welfare this year. Deflection.

Sunak is the very definition of what is wrong with politics in the UK - only there due to immense privilege and connection and only there to enhance said privilege and connections. Do a quick google on the family ties and business commrades.

Square Ball

According to the BBC Boris is to be fined for lockdown breaches. Cat meet pigeons.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Orior

Quote from: Square Ball on April 12, 2022, 01:48:56 PM
According to the BBC Boris is to be fined for lockdown breaches. Cat meet pigeons.

Chance for fat boy Nolan to bring up the Storey funeral again.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnnycool

Ah but Boris is soo important to the war in Ukraine that it's not the time for a new leader....

imtommygunn

That was blatantly a stunt with him meeting Zelensky. I know it sounds cynical but I would say there are no lows that man wouldn't stoop to. Sunak getting it in the neck too which looks to be from Johnson's direction.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Square Ball

Quote from: johnnycool on April 12, 2022, 04:46:30 PM

Ah but Boris is soo important to the war in Ukraine that it's not the time for a new leader....

You could write the responses
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Wildweasel74

Never did a war come at the right time for the bollacks. Thatcher was going out before the Falklands war and she walked the nxt election on it.

johnnycool

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 12, 2022, 06:11:02 PM
Never did a war come at the right time for the bollacks. Thatcher was going out before the Falklands war and she walked the nxt election on it.

I didn't realise the Brits were at war in Ukraine, but there you go!!!!

Armagh18

Quote from: johnnycool on April 13, 2022, 08:17:18 AM

Pedantic aren't ye... ;) The Russian invasion of Ukraine came at a great time to take the heat off Johnson to be more precise.

johnnycool

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 13, 2022, 08:19:02 AM

Pedantic aren't ye... ;) The Russian invasion of Ukraine came at a great time to take the heat off Johnson to be more precise.

yeah, but all he's doing is writing cheques, a few photo ops in Ukraine (then off to an Italian Villa to report back to his masters) and mess up deliberately the refugee process for same Ukrainians.

Hardly Churchillesque but I know what you mean.

trailer

The UK is basically an elected dictatorship at this point. It is difficult to have trust in any of the government or the CS. I wouldn't put rigging the election beyond them.

Armagh18

Quote from: johnnycool on April 13, 2022, 08:25:30 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 13, 2022, 08:19:02 AM

yeah, but all he's doing is writing cheques, a few photo ops in Ukraine (then off to an Italian Villa to report back to his masters) and mess up deliberately the refugee process for same Ukrainians.

Hardly Churchillesque but I know what you mean.
Took his covid breaches off top spot in the news which was all he really needed. But the Ukraine stuff can only be top news for so long. The fact the Met have fined him now means he clearly broke the rules. That's going to piss off countless people who missed funerals or chances to be at loved ones death beds over Johnsons lockdown rules.   

johnnycool

ERG head honcho Steve Baker wants Boris gone....

Met Police withholding more offences as it may impact the local elections evidently so they're evidently not political in the least  ;)

Is Boris' goose cooked this time or what will be pull out of the bag to survive?