Round 4: Monaghan v Mayo: St Tiernach's Park, Clones, 6/3/2016

Started by moysider, February 29, 2016, 03:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Shtawp yer oul plamàs Larry.
We all know you hold us in total contempt and are setting us up for the big fall :-*
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Main Street on March 04, 2016, 10:13:23 PM
Quote from: charlie linkbox on March 04, 2016, 09:11:55 PM
Do yous Mayo boys go through this rigmarole before every game?

Yous must have it all said by now!
The uppity Rossies are whipping them on the word count.

As opposed to aristocratic Monaghan with their zero AI titles at the major grades?  ;D

larryin89

Quote from: Rossfan on March 05, 2016, 12:18:24 AM
Shtawp yer oul plamàs Larry.
We all know you hold us in total contempt and are setting us up for the big fall :-*

Not at all mo chara , bad health and old age has seen my online personality soften . Roscommon have worked hard for this and they will deserve their reward . I still hold hope for our lads but time waits for no man , the legs are starting to give in some of our seasoned campaigners . We won't be long admiring Ye though.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Main Street

Time to squeeze in a bit of news about Monaghan, seeing as our Mayo brethren are taking a pause.

This is alleged Monaghan starting team
Rory Beggan; Colin Walshe, Drew Wylie, Ryan Wylie; Kieran Duffy, Fintan Kelly, Karl O'Connell; Neil McAdam, Darren Hughes; Shane Carey, Dermot Malone, Thomas Kerr; Owen Duffy, Daniel McKenna, Conor McManus.

Subs: Mark Keogh, Conor Boyle, Niall McKeown, Paudie McKenna, Dessie Mone, Mark Thornton, Gavin Doogan, Padraic Keenan, Ryan McAnespie, Conor McCarthy, Barry McGinn.

Kieran Hughes hasn't recovered from his ankle injury, any news about that?

charlie linkbox

We're light at No.10 and No.12, especially with the way Mayo's wing backs like to go forward.
I'd bring Owen Duffy to No.10 and give Conor McCarthy a start at corner forward. It'd be good to see three proper inside forwards, McCarthy, McKenna and McManus, in the full forward line but that won't happen.

maigheo

Three changes for Mayo.Hall , OShea and Loftus in for Barret,Gibbions and Docherty

Main Street

Aidan O'Shea black carded for a rugby tackle. 7 minutes gone

Mon lead by a point.

Main Street

SouthDublinBro

This match should be on TG4 rather than the Kerry/Donegal "game". I take it there is actual football being played here?

Main Street

Mayo by 4 points and sound as if they are in control of the game
2-08  to 1-07

Schkite

Sounds like a very disappointing performance, done sweet fook all since the first 20 minutes.

Main Street

a bit of a comeback 5 mins left
scores level.
Monaghan with the bit between their teeth.

maigheo

Main Street

Jinxy

Quote from: charlie linkbox on March 04, 2016, 09:11:55 PM
Do yous Mayo boys go through this rigmarole before every game?

Yous must have it all said by now!

Leave them alone.
It's a form of therapy.
If you were any use you'd be playing.