Mayo v Donegal all ireland quarter final Sunday Aug 4 4.00pm

Started by maigheo, July 27, 2013, 08:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens73

I wonder will Jim leave Celtic by mutual consent soon!

Mayo4Sam

I wonder does McGuinness think standing on lads necks will lead to serious injuries
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

GalwayBayBoy

Reminds me of Meath trouncing Kerry in the 2001 semi-finals. Only worse.

Beantown

McGhee deserves 6 months for that... disgusting!!!

McGuinness has turned Donegal from nearly everyone's second favourite county to one that the majority want to see get beat

popinpopout

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 04, 2013, 05:21:44 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 04, 2013, 04:58:58 PM
That looks like the best Mayo team i seen in my time, going back to 1990, some of the older mayo hands would be fit to give a better opinion

For all our all Ireland final losses, '96 was the only year where we were the best team in the country.
I think this team is probably better than that but and this isn't soft chat but I still think Dublin are better than us.

However this is very satisfying

4-12 from a team that has no marquee forwards is some return, about time people realised COC is in the same league as Gooch and BBrogan etc

As I said elsewhere on the boards after attending the donegal v laois match.....donegal are going to get an awful tanking and Mayo are the team to do it. Unfortunately my own county are next....

Dinny Breen

Can't see Mayo beating Tyrone based on this performance, will need to up it another level.
#newbridgeornowhere

omagh_gael

Rory Gallagher is at present putting together a press statement lamenting the clear Mayo tactic of targetting the Donegal net.

seafoid

Fantastic stuff from mayo. Criost agus muire leo i mbliana and they are better than last year. Tyrone are a season or 2 behind them.

Beantown

I hope Mayo have played their final today.. They have been awesome... Tyrone will do well to stay with them unfortunately... but ye never know

give her dixie

It's going to be a long drive home tonight to Donegal....
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

seafoid

Beantown

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 04, 2013, 05:30:09 PM
I wonder does McGuinness think standing on lads necks will lead to serious injuries

+1

Great Post

RadioGAAGAA

Good f88king riddance Donegal.

Go away, don't hurry back, and take your shite style of football with you.
i usse an speelchekor

Asal Mor