Mayo v Donegal all ireland quarter final Sunday Aug 4 4.00pm

Started by maigheo, July 27, 2013, 08:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chimley

Is it too early to take AOS off and bring big Barry in? O'Se being targeted as he's on yellow and will be lucky to last the 70.

Syferus

Best half of football I've seen in a long time. Mayo fell apart after doing similar to Dublin last year but that isn't going to happen today.

Couldn't see past Mayo but even I didn't think it would be so comprehensive. It's there for them this year.

Syferus

Quote from: Chimley on August 04, 2013, 05:06:42 PM
Is it too early to take AOS off and bring big Barry in? O'Se being targeted as he's on yellow and will be lucky to last the 70.

Sounds like a good shout alright, maybe give APS ten after the break and if it's still well in hand bring Moran on.

Wildweasel74

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

INDIANA

this si the worst title defence in history. Donegal are a shambles

EC Unique

Back to earth with a bang for Donegal. A defeat like this will spell the end for this squad.

glens73

Captain Obvious

Quote from: INDIANA on August 04, 2013, 05:16:48 PM
this si the worst title defence in history. Donegal are a shambles

Can't remember a worse one.  Mayo still untested  :P

GalwayBayBoy

Well someone did say on twitter earlier that when Donegal go down they tend to go down in flames.

glens73

omagh_gael

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 04, 2013, 04:58:58 PM
That looks like the best Mayo team i seen in my time, going back to 1990, some of the older mayo hands would be fit to give a better opinion

For all our all Ireland final losses, '96 was the only year where we were the best team in the country.
I think this team is probably better than that but and this isn't soft chat but I still think Dublin are better than us.

However this is very satisfying

4-12 from a team that has no marquee forwards is some return, about time people realised COC is in the same league as Gooch and BBrogan etc
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

INDIANA