Mayo v Donegal all ireland quarter final Sunday Aug 4 4.00pm

Started by maigheo, July 27, 2013, 08:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

As Sidey said, do Donegal have collective concussion.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Declan on August 04, 2013, 04:54:32 PM
That's the most impressive 35 minutes in the championship so far. Serious favourites for Sam now

All you need now is Heffo's +1
#newbridgeornowhere

clarshack

Wildweasel74

The O`Sheas are a fearsome midfield pairing, best midfield in the country, AO`Shea by far the man of the match so far, Would have worries about the Mayo Goalkeeper, hes a bit effy, plus Moran not fit yet.

heffo

Mayo murdering Donegal on kickouts and every other area.

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 04, 2013, 04:55:51 PM
Quote from: Declan on August 04, 2013, 04:54:32 PM
That's the most impressive 35 minutes in the championship so far. Serious favourites for Sam now

All you need now is Heffo's +1

+1 on both posts

omagh_gael

Wildweasel74

That looks like the best Mayo team i seen in my time, going back to 1990, some of the older mayo hands would be fit to give a better opinion

Aaron Boone

omagh_gael

Cillian O'Connor on fire. On review he did really well not to foul the Donegal back in the lead up to his goal.

Mark McHugh at fault for both goals as well, two bad mistakes. Mayo men running by him like he is not there.

Wildweasel74

On a  side note, the tyrone lads are right, there is alot of mouthing going on, (mostly by donegal) trying to get players booked. Some of the Mayo efforts at tackles are pretty poor too. AO`Shea hit was a foul but never a yellow card plus McFadden must been clipped by the invisible man going down holding his head like that poor stuff!!

J OGorman

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 04, 2013, 05:00:36 PM
Brilliant by Mayo. Amazing performance.

Some half from Mayo...glad im holidaying there this year :-)

Maguire01

We've just heard it from McHugh - Donegal have had their heads turned by dinner dances!

Wildweasel74

Donegal in reality have been poor all year and i think other teams lacking self belief is the main reason they have made it this far. Donegal will win the 2nd half as Mayo tend to go into their shell when they are so far ahead.