Donegal on slippery slope?

Started by ck, April 08, 2013, 09:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Whatever the truth is here lads, it has so far not emerged.

Meanwhile young O'Brien has had a very serious allegation and suspension proposed against him only for no evidence to be offered against him.

This cannot and should not be allowed to happen ever again.

Embarrassing at the very least.

Hopefully it all comes out in the wash so that either Doengal or Dublin and the Dublin player are vindicated and that the CCC have a bit of cop on in relation to these unsubstantiated allegations.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: orangeman on May 05, 2013, 11:04:31 PM
Whatever the truth is here lads, it has so far not emerged.

Meanwhile young O'Brien has had a very serious allegation and suspension proposed against him only for no evidence to be offered against him.

This cannot and should not be allowed to happen ever again.

Embarrassing at the very least.

Hopefully it all comes out in the wash so that either Doengal or Dublin and the Dublin player are vindicated and that the CCC have a bit of cop on in relation to these unsubstantiated allegations.

Agreed
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

stephenite

Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 10:49:55 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 05, 2013, 10:47:46 PM
Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 10:35:04 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 05, 2013, 10:32:04 PM
Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 09:57:33 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 05, 2013, 09:12:51 PM
Heffo,
Sorry, I didn't answer your question about the most reprehensible act a player could commit.

I'm sure you could start a thread about this on it's own as people would have different opinions. For me it would be any assault on a player who is in no position to defend himself. The sad fact is that there is no shortage of examples down the years.

Did young Paddy play a club game recently? Did it pass off without incident?

Heffo,
I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, Either p**s or get off the pot.

You should inform yourself and stop reposting the same stuff over and over.

I've nothing further to say on the subject and hadn't posted for ten days until the same uninformed posters from Donegal were going around in circles.

As I thought, more hot air to add to all the rest. Nearly enough to lift a balloon at this stage.

I'll let other posters make their mind up as to the veracity of my comments.

I've a long track record of not being far from the mark on this board. You don't. Go inform yourself. You never answered my last question by the way.

You've a long track record of posting innuendo, horseshit and pretending to be in the know.

You also have a track record of accusing people of being Ewan McKenna when called to account on the above.

J70

Heffo,
Sorry, I didn't answer your question about the most reprehensible act a player could commit.

I'm sure you could start a thread about this on it's own as people would have different opinions. For me it would be any assault on a player who is in no position to defend himself. The sad fact is that there is no shortage of examples down the years.

Heffo,
I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, Either p**s or get off the pot.

I've nothing further to say on the subject and hadn't posted for ten days until the same uninformed posters from Donegal were going around in circles.

Really?

Because it looked like you boys fled the thread after the McMahon video was posted!

Jinxy

Quote from: stephenite on May 06, 2013, 11:00:22 AM
Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 10:49:55 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 05, 2013, 10:47:46 PM
Heffo,

Heffo,

As I thought, more hot air to add to all the rest. Nearly enough to lift a balloon at this stage.

I'll let other posters make their mind up as to the veracity of my comments.

I've a long track record of not being far from the mark on this board. You don't. Go inform yourself. You never answered my last question by the way.

You've a long track record of posting innuendo, horseshit and pretending to be in the know.

You also have a track record of accusing people of being Ewan McKenna when called to account on the above.

Fair point Ewan.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

heffo

Quote from: J70 on May 06, 2013, 12:06:37 PM
Heffo,

Heffo,

Really?

Because it looked like you boys fled the thread after the McMahon video was posted!

That video has been doing the rounds for the last 2 1/2 years - there is a disciplinary process in our organisation which should deal with it if indeed there is anything to deal with  - all I see is a grainy video which is vague at best. The recent Donegal gouging was far clearer.

I'm saying there was a reprehensible incident in a club game very recently, details of which were contained in the referee's report. It seems to have been swept under the carpet. Had that any bearing on the silence from Donegal recently and the no-show from young Paddy?

BluestackBoy

We need details Heffo, details.

Hardy

J70

Quote from: heffo on May 06, 2013, 12:44:37 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 06, 2013, 12:06:37 PM
Heffo,

Heffo,

Really?

That video has been doing the rounds for the last 2 1/2 years - there is a disciplinary process in our organisation which should deal with it if indeed there is anything to deal with  - all I see is a grainy video which is vague at best. The recent Donegal gouging was far clearer.

I'm saying there was a reprehensible incident in a club game very recently, details of which were contained in the referee's report. It seems to have been swept under the carpet. Had that any bearing on the silence from Donegal recently and the no-show from young Paddy?

LOL. Dodges and benefits of the doubt for your own player and innuendo and accusations for everyone else! Why don't you tell us what you "know"?

And BTW, it was at least plausible that the gouge or rake was unintentional. What's the alternate theory for McMahon and the reactive slap from the Cork player?

rodney trotter

All this carrying on isn't doing Donegal any favours going into the Tyrone game. Not that it should have any impact but hardly great preperation either,

I'm sure McGuinness would have a wanted a low key build up after a poor League. Being in the spotlight over an incident which happened over a Month is hardly ideal preperation. If Donegal were that fussed about the case, they should have sent Paddy McBrearty to the meeting, instead of letting the thing drag out

J70

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 06, 2013, 02:09:14 PM
All this carrying on isn't doing Donegal any favours going into the Tyrone game. Not that it should have any impact but hardly great preperation either,

I'm sure McGuinness would have a wanted a low key build up after a poor League. Being in the spotlight over an incident which happened over a Month is hardly ideal preperation. If Donegal were that fussed about the case, they should have sent Paddy McBrearty to the meeting, instead of letting the thing drag out

But it was done with last week.

The nonsense that goes on here hasn't much relevance to Donegal's (or Dublin's, or Tyrone's) preparation.

rodney trotter

Quote from: J70 on May 06, 2013, 02:28:32 PM

The nonsense that goes on here hasn't much relevance to Donegal's (or Dublin's, or Tyrone's) preparation.

True, best to let it go I suppose.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 06, 2013, 02:34:54 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 06, 2013, 02:28:32 PM

True, best to let it go I suppose.

Amen to that!!

Wildweasel74

Dont like the title to this thread, Donegal are not on a slippery slope. top 3 team thats got a good chance to win the all-ireland, chance it to Donegals all-ireland chances or something!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 06, 2013, 07:03:02 PM
Dont like the title to this thread, Donegal are not on a slippery slope. top 3 team thats got a good chance to win the all-ireland, chance it to Donegals all-ireland chances or something!

Maybe they have been training in Bundoran Waterworld.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.