Whitnail

Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 03, 2013, 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: Whitnail on May 03, 2013, 04:03:53 AM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 02, 2013, 11:59:43 PM
Quote from: Whitnail on May 02, 2013, 11:25:48 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 02, 2013, 06:27:44 PM
Quote from: Whitnail on May 01, 2013, 12:21:55 AM
Would be a bit concerned alright.

From a betting perspective I'd put Tyrone as favourites at the moment to win Ulster even though they were 7/2 with powers a few weeks ago.

Not much time to get a new gameplan into action considering everyone knows the old one inside out by now.

Alot of predictable long balls up to Murphy and seemingly few reliable scoring options outside him and McFadden.

Back door option looms large I feel. Tyrone would need to have a bad day . Even with an extra man they were well better than us in the league game.

I have to assume that you are a Donegal man from your use of the word "us". If that is the case then your knowledge of Donegal's tactics in championship games is lamentable. You state that everyone knows their "old" gameplan. A wee test for you then, explain it.
As for the league game, that was a league game, in winter, in Omagh, a world of difference from a championship game, in summer in Ballybofey.

You want me to explain their tactics.

I presume you ask this for your own benefit? A 6 year old girl from Laois can do that for you if you ask them nicely .So drop the 'Superiority' complex right there sunny.

I not one of those yellow and green glass tainted yes men who have nothing to add to a conversation other than 'we're better than yous' 'It'll be a different game in ballybofey' 'Donegal don't care about the Leauge' guff.

From  what I've read from your posts that's pretty much what I'm getting from you  .No offence.

Am I concerned? Yes

Why wouldn't anyone. We deserved to get relegated and Tyrone have  been gelling and playing at a superior level .

The reason I asked you to explain their tactics, which I notice you didn't, is because there isn't just one set of tactics. Donegal, in championship mode, employ a range of tactics & strategies depending on the situation in which they find themselves. I have no doubt that they will have something in mind for the challenge Tyrone will put up but it will not be the same as what they used against Mayo because they are different teams with different strengths & weaknesses. Will it be enough, who knows?

Your "we deserved to get relegated" comment added to the general tenor of your contributions leads me to believe that you are not a Donegal man at all but a troll masquerading as one of Tir Conaill's best.

By the way "sunny" should be sonny, "tainted" should be tinted & "leauge" should be league. No Donegal man would post such a sloppy effort!!

Oh sweet Jesus Christ ...stop please while your behind.

Who are you?

Do you really think I'm going to do your private 'initiation' 'test' on tatics on an internet forum so as to 'earn' the privilege to support my own county?

'Donegal employ a wide range of tactics' - no shit Sherlock

If your worried about my allegiance email me ffs and I'll send you a photo of me outside  my workplace with my DL car .If you want I can have a newspaper with tomorrows date highlighted  for you!

Talk to me about our tactics from the front forward line to the back line .Dont skip the Leauge games . I expect you to know and highlight the problems especially against Cork and Mayo. Don't just concentrate on last year's championship.

I will then tell you where your wrong and I won't hold back.

Put in the legwork 'sunny'.
Prove your not some little keyboard warrior or some defensive little sycophant who's idea of supporting his county is based on 'I'm a better supporter than you cause Donegal people only say positive defensive things about our team and players '

Jesus that's for the Dubs ,some of them seemingly here can't admit there boy obviously did SOMETHING wrong.

The problem is that I have seen no evidence at all of you supporting your county. If the couple of posts you have put up here are evidence of your "support" then all I can say is that it's a new definition of the word support.
Of course I will refer to the championship, that's the competition we are coming into now & it's a whole different ball game to the league. Jim has a full deck to pick from, they will be fully fit, which means that the intensity will be there & focused on the targets they had set themselves from the beginning of the year, namely 3 Ulster titles in a row and defend their AI title.
Can they do it? Maybe, maybe not. The odds are against them as there are many fine teams out there, Tyrone being one of them & only one can win.

Look , I don't care if you agree with me or not. Two other posters who I can only presume are from Donegal dissagreeed with me or thought I was being negative. That's fine.
You on the other hand implied I'm a liar and that i don't know what im talking about.
You saw my single post & thought you could act the big man and i called you out. I assure you i know what im taking about and i have all but 3 of our leauge games  recorded , trust me on the long ball to Murphy.

Yes of course the championship is different but presuming both teams are training hard,all things considered I just don't see where a massive turnaround is going to come from. And im just being honest.

I don't actually care if you've seen 'evidence' of me supporting my team or not.I completley fail to see what relevance or importance that carries for you personally. I've only joined a few days...give me bloody time.

As I said if you want to check my identity ; email me or ask one of the moderators to give you my IP location. Don't make baseless lazy attacks.

J70

Lads, there's a personal message function for this type of stuff.

heffo

One would indeed wonder why young McBrearty didn't turn up for the hearing. If there is a single informed Donegal poster on the board maybe they can post why. I'm not going to.

As I said at the time, I found the piety of the people from Donegal involved sickening.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 08:20:49 PM
One would indeed wonder why young McBrearty didn't turn up for the hearing. If there is a single informed Donegal poster on the board maybe they can post why. I'm not going to.

As I said at the time, I found the piety of the people from Donegal involved sickening.

Nobody knows the exact sequence of events here but my take is as follows. I may well be wrong but if anyone knows better then that's fine.

1 McBrearty informed the Donegal management team at half time that he had been bitten & named the Dublin player involved.
2 Due to the serious nature of the of the offence the Donegal management alerted the referee as he had not noticed it taking place.
3 The referee sent in hid report & the CCCC decided that there was a case to answer.
4 The CCCC gave O'Brien a choice between 3 weeks or a hearing, O'Brien chode a hearing which was his right.
5 McBrearty did not want to be involved in the disciplinary process from the beginning & more so when it became apparent that there was no independent evidence & it was his word against O'Brien's.

In my opinion the CCCC should have stopped this case when it was established that there was no independent evidence of an offence taking place let alone the identity of the offender. However it also needs to be said that this is only my take on events, without a proper explanation all we have is conjecture which is not fair on anyone.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

heffo

Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 05, 2013, 08:44:51 PM

Nobody knows the exact sequence of events here but my take is as follows. I may well be wrong but if anyone knows better then that's fine.

1 McBrearty informed the Donegal management team at half time that he had been bitten & named the Dublin player involved.
2 Due to the serious nature of the of the offence the Donegal management alerted the referee as he had not noticed it taking place.
3 The referee sent in hid report & the CCCC decided that there was a case to answer.
4 The CCCC gave O'Brien a choice between 3 weeks or a hearing, O'Brien chode a hearing which was his right.
5 McBrearty did not want to be involved in the disciplinary process from the beginning & more so when it became apparent that there was no independent evidence & it was his word against O'Brien's.

In my opinion the CCCC should have stopped this case when it was established that there was no independent evidence of an offence taking place let alone the identity of the offender. However it also needs to be said that this is only my take on events, without a proper explanation all we have is conjecture which is not fair on anyone.

I do.

Why don't you go arm yourself with some facts as to why he didn't turn up.

Ps, what would you say is the most reprehensible act that would receive 100% universal comdemnation on a football pitch?

BluestackBoy

Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 08:48:23 PM

I do.

Ps, what would you say is the most reprehensible act that would receive 100% universal comdemnation on a football pitch?

If as you say you know, then let's hear it. Lets also hear your sources. Otherwise anything you have to say is just more conjecture.

BluestackBoy

Heffo,
Sorry, I didn't answer your question about the most reprehensible act a player could commit.

I'm sure you could start a thread about this on it's own as people would have different opinions. For me it would be any assault on a player who is in no position to defend himself. The sad fact is that there is no shortage of examples down the years.

orangeman

I do.

Can any of you lads answer this question - had Padddy Mc Brearty turned up to the hearing, went in and said it was O'Brien that bit him and O'Brien denied it, would the Hearings Committee have found him guilty ?

heffo

Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 05, 2013, 09:12:51 PM
Heffo,
Sorry, I didn't answer your question about the most reprehensible act a player could commit.

I'm sure you could start a thread about this on it's own as people would have different opinions. For me it would be any assault on a player who is in no position to defend himself. The sad fact is that there is no shortage of examples down the years.

Did young Paddy play a club game recently? Did it pass off without incident?

BluestackBoy

Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 09:57:33 PM
Heffo,

Heffo,
I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, Either p**s or get off the pot.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: orangeman on May 05, 2013, 09:31:27 PM

I do.

Can any of you lads answer this question - had Padddy Mc Brearty turned up to the hearing, went in and said it was O'Brien that bit him and O'Brien denied it, would the Hearings Committee have found him guilty ?

I would have thought not, guilty until proven innocent.

heffo

Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 05, 2013, 10:32:04 PM
Heffo,

Heffo,
I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, Either p**s or get off the pot.

You should inform yourself and stop reposting the same stuff over and over.

I've nothing further to say on the subject and hadn't posted for ten days until the same uninformed posters from Donegal were going around in circles.

BluestackBoy

Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 10:35:04 PM
Heffo,

Heffo,

I've nothing further to say on the subject and hadn't posted for ten days until the same uninformed posters from Donegal were going around in circles.

As I thought, more hot air to add to all the rest. Nearly enough to lift a balloon at this stage.

heffo

Quote from: BluestackBoy on May 05, 2013, 10:47:46 PM
Quote from: heffo on May 05, 2013, 10:35:04 PM
Heffo,

Heffo,

As I thought, more hot air to add to all the rest. Nearly enough to lift a balloon at this stage.

I'll let other posters make their mind up as to the veracity of my comments.

I've a long track record of not being far from the mark on this board. You don't. Go inform yourself. You never answered my last question by the way.

BluestackBoy

A track record doesn't give anyone licence to throw insinuations in and then say that they are not gong to talk abou them. No credibility to be gained there.

Your last question was about McBrearty in a recent club game. I replied that I hadn't a clue what you were talking about. If you were at the game & have something to tell us then do, otherwise this is becoming tiresome