Tony McEntee and Gareth O'Neill have stepped down as joint managers of the Cross

Started by our_fella, March 06, 2013, 10:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

brokencrossbar1

Gotta love the conspiracy theories!  The two lads will simply continue on with the work that has been going on for years and will be no different to Joe in that regard.  Players come and players go but the club will always be there.

Joxer

Speaking of players coming and going BCB, rumours your making a return? :)

Will no doubt strengthen the Cross cause with the younger boys having a connection with John and Oisin as Joe did at the start with the 96 brigade.

Feckitt

Am I the only person in Armagh who hasn't figured out who BCB is yet?

armaghniac

QuoteAm I the only person in Armagh who hasn't figured out who BCB is yet?

The only people on the whole board who haven't figured out are you, Myles Na G. and Olly.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Joxer on December 11, 2013, 10:08:28 AM
Speaking of players coming and going BCB, rumours your making a return? :)

Will no doubt strengthen the Cross cause with the younger boys having a connection with John and Oisin as Joe did at the start with the 96 brigade.

The closest I will get to the playing field will be the odd Wednesday night B match if I'm lucky though I might be around the filed at some stage in a different capacity ;)

Never worry about it Feckitt, sometimes I don't even know who I am myself!!!!

armaghniac

Quoteif I'm lucky though I might be around the filed at some stage in a different capacity ;)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: armaghniac on December 11, 2013, 02:57:16 PM
Quoteif I'm lucky though I might be around the filed at some stage in a different capacity ;)

Something like that!!!

Orior

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 11, 2013, 03:00:51 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 11, 2013, 02:57:16 PM

Something like that!!!

Except that yours will be fitted with a GPS.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Syferus

The AISFs look fierce quare this year. Hopefully back to normal next year.

Captain Obvious

Strange that big Joe wasn't kept on for at least another year. It was much changed Crossmaglen team this year and transition take a few years.

armaghniac

The AISFs look fierce quare this year. Hopefully back to normal next year.

Well you miss Cross' of course. But while Crokes and Ballinderry are among the many who scraped one All Ireland, Vincent's are in the magnificent seven who have achieved more than one.

QuoteStrange that big Joe wasn't kept on for at least another year. It was much changed Crossmaglen team this year and transition take a few years.

The Cross team changes, other then Oisin, were mainly injury related as much as anything else.
Oisin was there on Newstalk, he said that attending to injuries was first up in the plan.

Syferus

Quote from: Gael85 on December 11, 2013, 08:29:38 PM
Tony McEntee will be managing St Brigids Dublin in 2014

http://www.herald.ie/sport/gaa/dynamic-duo-for-dub-clubs-29816396.html

Good appointment, and with Mulligan there even more to work with. Will take a different timescale to win with a Dublin club, you can't mind yourself till October of you're a Dub club.

crossfire

Quote from: T Fearon on December 10, 2013, 10:37:43 PM
Crossmaglen becoming like the UUP, a once powerful institution in terminal decline with a new leader every year.

Cross want an All Ireland :)