Stuart Hall...Its a lockup.

Started by T Fearon, December 05, 2012, 10:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Must say he was the last one I would have expected to be involved in paedophilia

orangeman

Jeepers Creepers

Got it out all to often by the sounds of it!

T Fearon

Think he should have kept his joker in!

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

T Fearon

T Fearon

lawnseed

i used to think he was jimmy savile
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

AQMP

FFS, for those of us of, as the French would say, "a certain age" and for whom nostalgia isn't quite what it used to be, this is terrible.  First of all the 1970s TOTP are taken off the air due to appearances by Savile, DLT and Gary Glitter, now there's no hope of re-runs of It's a Knock Out. >:(  Which makes me think, why exactly was he known as "Uncle" Eddie Waring??

Main Street

Quote from: AQMP on December 06, 2012, 09:13:06 AM
FFS, for those of us of, as the French would say, "a certain age" and for whom nostalgia isn't quite what it used to be, this is terrible.  First of all the 1970s TOTP are taken off the air due to appearances by Savile, DLT and Gary Glitter, now there's no hope of re-runs of It's a Knock Out. >:(  Which makes me think, why exactly was he known as "Uncle" Eddie Waring??
Maybe instead of looking for a fix, it's  time to deprogram yourself after decades of mass British 'cultural' exposure :)

AQMP

Quote from: Main Street on December 06, 2012, 10:56:24 AM
Quote from: AQMP on December 06, 2012, 09:13:06 AM
Maybe instead of looking for a fix, it's  time to deprogram yourself after decades of mass British 'cultural' exposure :)

Too late, my brain is like porridge.  Actually where I lived it was virtually impossible to receive RTE television until the early 80s.  Though musically I was heavily influenced by Larry Gogan...hmmm...you're right, I do need re-programming ;)

Orior

Up until yesterday, did Stuart not provide commentary on premiership soccer matches North West England?

His round up of the matches would be sound like something out of Shakespeare
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Cold tea

You have to love this board, so called adults getting a kick making jokes about pure evil tramps using their positions within the community to rape and abuse children, sure as long as you can have a laugh about it!!   :-[

T Fearon

Orior, you're right. He would have described an Everton V Leeds clash for example as a modern day War of the Roses absorbing all of the residents on both sides of the Penines, and always managed to insert something from England's glorious/inglorious literary or historical heritage into the most mundane of football games.

The charitable side of me thinks that having spent years reporting on the likes of Preston, Bury, Oldham etc, he has perhaps suffered enough (though not in any way wishing to trivialise his alleged crimes of course)