Tyrone club football

Started by Jinxy, November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downatthemidda

OverThePostsAWide

You'll need to get a g key while you're at it (check between the f and the h)  ::)

Mike Sheehy

Disgraceful scenes. We have always known that Tyrone are a very unsporting county and this is further proof.

Main Street

Saintly boys down in Kerry.
Sure, if there is a quality scrap on a Kerry pitch, it transcends being labelled as violence and enters the realm of cultural heritage.

http://www.moyvane.com/audiovideo.shtml

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Main Street on November 17, 2011, 08:54:38 AM
Saintly boys down in Kerry.
Sure, if there is a quality scrap on a Kerry pitch, it transcends being labelled as violence and enters the realm of cultural heritage.

http://www.moyvane.com/audiovideo.shtml

Quality quote near the end of it shows how multi-cultural our Kerry "animals" are..."send that f**king t**ker off!",  tis great that they support the travelling community playing our national games ;D

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Hospital Road on November 16, 2011, 10:52:23 PM
I see the carrickmore pr machine is on full steam here and in the tyrone club thread.
carmen and dromore #kickthemout

Why? So everyone else will have a chance of winning then? Jealousy is an awful thing!

Sky Blue Gael

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 17, 2011, 10:42:09 AM
I see the carrickmore pr machine is on full steam here and in the tyrone club thread.

Why? So everyone else will have a chance of winning then? Jealousy is an awful thing!

Think it would be bad for tyrone football if the two teams were kicked out. Certainly bans should be handed out left right and centre and both clubs possibly fined and pitches closed but to kick them out competitions would be punishing people who have done nothing wrong.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Sky Blue Gael on November 17, 2011, 10:58:55 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 17, 2011, 10:42:09 AM

Think it would be bad for tyrone football if the two teams were kicked out. Certainly bans should be handed out left right and centre and both clubs possibly fined and pitches closed but to kick them out competitions would be punishing people who have done nothing wrong.

Agreed - Both pitches closed next year - both clubs name and shame the true troublemakers in the crowd - ban them for life. Any players who contributed to the stand violence gets a year! just my opinion!
Out of matter of interest did i notice one or two of the carrickmore hurlers in the middle of the spectators boxing? (Before you say i'm victimising Carmen - I honestly wouldn't know what any of the Dromore spectators look like! so there could have been 10 carmen people and 100 dromore people)

Bensars

I have difficulty with the banning spectators for life. Not  in how it is dispensed but more in relation to how it is upheld.

What stops anyone who is banned for life turning up at club or county games anywhere in the country , paying at gate, getting tickets through ticketmaster etc.?

Up The Middle

When you are talking about life bans in the GAA, this actually doesnt mean a lifetime ban, the maximum suspension which can be imposed is 2 years.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

rrhf

Carmen Stateside WTF
What have carmen won in 4 -5 years?  Theres a lot of posters saying very little on here about the happenings of Sunday dont turn them against you.   

shezam

THE PSNI have confirmed that they are now investigating incidents which occurred at last Sunday's Tyrone All-County Football League final, which was marred by violent scenes both on and off the field.
A police spokesperson said yesterday [Wednesday] that a complaint had been received from a male on Tuesday evening, who alleged he had a piece of his ear bitten off at the match.
Violence erupted in the crowd towards the end of the clash between Carrickmore and Dromore, which the St Dympna's side won by 0-11 to 0-6 to complete a Tyrone league and Championship double.

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on November 17, 2011, 07:27:07 AM
Disgraceful scenes. We have always known that Tyrone are a very unsporting county and this is further proof.

go away and f**k yourself, ye bog tramping ****
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Man Marker

Man had ear bitten off in Tyrone brawl17 November 2011

The PSNI have launched an investigation into the crowd brawl which took place during the Tyrone league final last Sunday in Dunmoyle after a man was said to have part of his ear bitten off during the trouble.

The brawl erupted in the stands during Dromore's clash with Carrickmore after violence on the pitch spread into the stands towards the game's conclusion, which resulted in numerous injuries to spectators.

The Ulster Herald newspaper reports that a Carrickmore supporter had the bottom part of his ear severed after it was bitten and the man, who is believed to be in his early 40s, was taken to Craigavon Area Hospital where surgeons were able to reattach the severed part of the ear on Monday following a one-hour-and-a-half procedure.

It is uncertain if the operation will prove successful and those close to the injured man have said that he has been deeply traumatised by the incident.

Police began their investigation after a complaint was made on Tuesday night and spokesperson said that enquires into the alleged result are ongoing.

:( :o :o >:(