Fantasy Premier League 2011-2012

Started by laoislad, July 27, 2011, 06:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

I see that. 82 points with more to come  8)

maigheo

carnaross

Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

Mayo4Sam

People using their wildcards this week?
Cheating up on defence, mignot, Clarke playing mf as is shotton, have savic in for two weeks for kompany.
McLean is a must in mf, thinking Gerrard over mata/Dempsey
Looking at aguero instead of RVP for the next two weeks then get RVP back in
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

SLIGONIAN

Interesting point there mayo4sam, i used the wildcard this week, had to get rid of BA before he devalued, i should be more pts on New yrs i missed one gameweek transfers and didnt see spurs had  2games, i would of put bale captain so cost me 7 pts so far, but im having a splendid yr even with all mistakes ive made ;)
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Mayo4Sam

I take it you're Sligo Leeds falcon so, some going alright! A friend of mine was up to 17th overall there before Xmas, had dropped back to about 100 now but still savage going.
Was tempted with Henry as well but he's dear and not fully fit, I'll give him a few weeks.

Hopefully VDV starts and scores this evening
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on January 11, 2012, 03:38:32 PM
I take it you're Sligo Leeds falcon so, some going alright! A friend of mine was up to 17th overall there before Xmas, had dropped back to about 100 now but still savage going.
Was tempted with Henry as well but he's dear and not fully fit, I'll give him a few weeks.

Hopefully VDV starts and scores this evening
Identity blown 8) i dont care, I was 75th overall at one stage and 9th in Ireland, but have fallen back, a few stupid mistakes have cost me, taking RVP off the captain for the Chelsea game, and bale this gameweek, although vermaelen being injured this week was really lucky as Pilkington my first sub will give me 10 extra pts when gameweeks over...

I'll stay away from Henry, hes really only gonna be used as cover and as a sub imo.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"