mountainboii

Cunting thing won't let anyone log in.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: AFS on August 12, 2011, 10:13:12 PM
Cunting thing won't let anyone log in.

it's last minute.com the world is trying to sort out their teams
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Orangemac

What time is the closing date tomorrow?Can't get logged in either.

Would remind you of school, weeks to get something done but always a last minute job.

mountainboii

11.30 is the cut off for week 1. If you miss the first week it ruins the whole thing, though. I'll be f**king raging if it isn't sorted by the morning.

laoislad

I also decided to lock the league tomorrow so whoever is in is in so we won't have anyone joining half way thru just because they have a high score on another league!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Site still down, you gonna let people join after week 1 LL?
Btw why 11.30am cut off today first match not until 3pm!!  >:(
Tbc....

TacadoirArdMhacha

Had in my head not to bother this year as I always lose interest and stop making transfers halfway through. Finally cracked last night but the site is down. All for the best I'd say!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ONeill

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 13, 2011, 11:17:13 AM
Site still down, you gonna let people join after week 1 LL?
Btw why 11.30am cut off today first match not until 3pm!!  >:(

11:30? Why is it locking at that time?

If you fancy something different try this - http://www.fantasyfwit.com/

There's a gaaboard league.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: laoislad on August 12, 2011, 10:31:33 PM
I also decided to lock the league tomorrow so whoever is in is in so we won't have anyone joining half way thru just because they have a high score on another league!

Mine is in Laoislad, but maybe let the lads join by week 2, they won't have crazy leads and those that hadn't finished their teams will be handicapped anyways.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

borderfox

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 13, 2011, 12:34:12 PM

Mine is in Laoislad, but maybe let the lads join by week 2, they won't have crazy leads and those that hadn't finished their teams will be handicapped anyways.

I cant get on the site today to join in. Can you give those players who want in a couple of days grace until they can log in to the site?
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Please, I don't really think anyones that bothered! (who ran this last year?)
O'Neill your a WUM.
I kinda enjoy the fantasy league, as it gives me an interest in soccer at the weekend that I have normally no interest in.
Laoislad my advice to you is open the league and let anyone enter, if their bothered, I will, but could go elsewhere if you want to go Adolf/Tito/Enda.... ;)
Tbc....

magpie seanie

WTF is up with the website? Have any of the games bonus points been awarded yet and if so where can you view them?

Smokin Joe

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 14, 2011, 10:36:03 PM
WTF is up with the website? Have any of the games bonus points been awarded yet and if so where can you view them?

Rules changed this year (nothing to do with flaky site) in that bonus points are awarded on Monday morning.   The bonus points are stat based this year.

magpie seanie

Thanks for that. Knew they were (OPTA?) stat based this year alright. Had a couple of players who did ok so hoping for a few bonus points.

laoislad

Quote from: borderfox on August 13, 2011, 02:06:06 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 13, 2011, 12:34:12 PM

I cant get on the site today to join in. Can you give those players who want in a couple of days grace until they can log in to the site?
Leaving it open till next weekend.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.