Fantasy Premier League 2011-2012

Started by laoislad, July 27, 2011, 06:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Maybe its because of the pressure the site was on but anyone else finding it alot slower to update now. Lats year it was automatic in terms of points attaching into players, this year it seems to be so much slower, league tables not even updated yet?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: laoislad on August 15, 2011, 09:54:35 AM
Quote from: borderfox on August 13, 2011, 02:06:06 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 13, 2011, 12:34:12 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 12, 2011, 10:31:33 PM
I also decided to lock the league tomorrow so whoever is in is in so we won't have anyone joining half way thru just because they have a high score on another league!

Mine is in Laoislad, but maybe let the lads join by week 2, they won't have crazy leads and those that hadn't finished their teams will be handicapped anyways.

I cant get on the site today to join in. Can you give those players who want in a couple of days grace until they can log in to the site?
Leaving it open till next weekend.

Good lad.
I will try not to leave it until Friday night this time!  ;)
Tbc....

maigheo

Quote from: Bingo on August 15, 2011, 10:14:11 AM
Maybe its because of the pressure the site was on but anyone else finding it alot slower to update now. Lats year it was automatic in terms of points attaching into players, this year it seems to be so much slower, league tables not even updated yet?
Yes i am finding it alot slower this year and I cannot understand why they had to change the site from previous years as this years version is terrible.

ludermor

Some craic with the bonuses this year as well, 7 players got bonus in the Wigan - Norwich game!!

GalwayBayBoy

The new FPL site is horribly bugged and not very user-friendly. They've made a right pig's mickey releasing it in such a state. Do the points even get updated in real-time this season as the games are going on? Hear there is uproar over the new bonus points system as well.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 15, 2011, 01:53:18 PM

The new FPL site is horribly bugged and not very user-friendly. They've made a right pig's mickey releasing it in such a state. Do the points even get updated in real-time this season as the games are going on? Hear there is uproar over the new bonus points system as well.

FPL issued an apology today.  Unlimited free transfers for this week.  They said that live scoring will be available from now on - as indeed it is on tonight's Man City game.

Capt Pat

I am having fits trying to log in or register or change my password etc. It was very slow the last time I used it as well about a year ago. What is the big problem?

laoislad

Quote from: Smokin Joe on August 15, 2011, 08:51:49 PM

FPL issued an apology today.  Unlimited free transfers for this week.  They said that live scoring will be available from now on - as indeed it is on tonight's Man City game.

Are you sure about the free transfers? I went to transfer two and it was coming up that I would be deducted 4 points if I did.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: laoislad on August 16, 2011, 03:53:02 PM

Are you sure about the free transfers? I went to transfer two and it was coming up that I would be deducted 4 points if I did.

You get all the points back before gameweek 2 starts.

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on August 16, 2011, 03:53:02 PM

See the link i posted above. All will be corrected in due course for any transfers. Mind you, looking at your team I'd be making more than two  ;)

Radda bout yeee

Just joined think i can claw it back!

I see someone has the same name as me - anyway does anyone know if i can change my name after reg?

carnaross

I did it, so you must, although it may have been due to their problems - try it and see.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

Boycey

Fecking stupid thing has fallen over again.. It's been updating all evening

maigheo

You can log on right now but it is painfully slow.I would love to know who was the genius that changed the website  as it is not a patch on previous years versions.