It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

The garvaghy residents have Damien Dempsey giving an impromptu concert.

Jamie and Jim have yer wan from Aghyaran standing behind them making faces.

Milltown Row2

This is getting to be like an old fashion breakdance face off competition

Instead of lilos it's truck carriages
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought.

Armagh18

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 05, 2026, 05:28:50 PMThe garvaghy residents have Damien Dempsey giving an impromptu concert.

Jamie and Jim have yer wan from Aghyaran standing behind them making faces.
She's some craic.

AustinPowers

Who's Kevin and Sadie? And who's  yer wan from Aghyaran?

I feel like I'm in  the wrong thread sometimes

screenexile

Fuckin tubes shouting abuse at Lockhart and the Portadown lodge need a kick up the hole!!!

Somehow the residents had been winning the PR war but this behaviour definitely knocks them back when they're trying to take the high ground!

marty34

So what's happening in the court case now?


Is it the three judges are just having a chat/discussion about it and then they will give their verdict?


Anybody know when will that be?

Armagh18

Quote from: screenexile on October 05, 2026, 06:13:10 PMFuckin tubes shouting abuse at Lockhart and the Portadown lodge need a kick up the hole!!!

Somehow the residents had been winning the PR war but this behaviour definitely knocks them back when they're trying to take the high ground!
Yeah agreed. As much as the c***ts deserve it

p3427977

So today they are only appealing the High Court stating their case is unarguable? So if they win that they go back to the High Court?

Wildweasel74

Thats a bad look outside the court today, nobody should have to listen to that crap. I dont like her, maybe more than that, but theres a level to dislike and all the crap about here apperance and thin look needs dropped.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 05, 2026, 07:30:56 PMThats a bad look outside the court today, nobody should have to listen to that crap. I dont like her, maybe more than that, but theres a level to dislike and all the crap about here apperance and thin look needs dropped.
100%. I'd like to see the wasters shouting that shite. If you are a grown man attacking a woman on the streets for her appearance (which she can't help) then you are an embarrassing lowlife. She is a cnut, but there is no need for that.

Rossfan

Leave them at home the next day!
2026 the year of the 9 Cups

DaleCooper

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 05, 2026, 07:55:54 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 05, 2026, 07:30:56 PMThats a bad look outside the court today, nobody should have to listen to that crap. I dont like her, maybe more than that, but theres a level to dislike and all the crap about here apperance and thin look needs dropped.
100%. I'd like to see the wasters shouting that shite. If you are a grown man attacking a woman on the streets for her appearance (which she can't help) then you are an embarrassing lowlife. She is a cnut, but there is no need for that.

She went off reservation on psychedelics. Its not even funny and I feel for her family who likely have no idea what to do.

quit yo jibbajabba

Yis are maybe talking about different wemen

imtommygunn

Lockhart is a bad one. She doesn't deserve attacked for what she looks like but she is a bad one. I would hope that her stances and how she has went about things finishes her but I doubt it.

The other woman well all is not well there.

Orior

A fortnight ago I would have bet my house against the orangemen getting down the Garvaghy Road.

However right now I am not so sure that the court will find in favour of the residents. What chance the court devolves any ruling and asks the Parades Commission to review their decision?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians