Tyrone v Monaghan - Sun 5 June - UCQF

Started by tyroneman, April 16, 2011, 09:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

I believe rory woods is back in New York...as for ricey...he has never been as hungry  :P

Maguire01

Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing Rory Woods in a Monaghan jersey again.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 21, 2011, 07:36:42 PM
Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing Rory Woods in a Monaghan jersey again.

Why have they stopped making them in that size?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bigfrank

ONeill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 21, 2011, 07:45:32 PM

Ha! Tyrone off the mark first.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 21, 2011, 07:45:32 PM

It may be no laughing matter, in these hard pressed times  :-[; perhaps the county board genuinely don't have the material to go around!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

rrhf

Theres a lash in this Monaghan team and by God they owe Tyrone one. 
My feeling is that a win for Tyrone will teach us nothing but a win for Monaghan would teach us everything - is that unfair to take that logic.  I think Ive talked to too many people recently from outside the county who believe that Tyrone are too old/slow/negative/ to win any thing more of note and you take some of it in after a while.   I dont think either team will progress beyond July, but you can always be hopeful.       

Main Street

Quote from: rrhf on April 22, 2011, 03:22:51 PM
I think Ive talked to too many people recently from outside the county who believe that Tyrone are too old/slow/negative/ to win any thing more of note and you take some of it in after a while. 
The great leader himself has no truck with that. Mickey rather thinks it's not fair that the Tyrone bluff is being called, "teams don't fear us any more"  (the cheek of them)  "Anybody who plays us now expects to beat us".

Maguire01

http://www.hoganstand.com/Monaghan/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=147024

No Tommy Freeman then. Shame, as he was looking like he had rediscovered his form in the Mayo game.

tyroneman

Bit of good luck for Tyrone. Freeman is a first class forward who would give any back line problems.

ONeill

Yep, that's definitely a plus for Tyrone.

Fuzzman

Main Street

'Monaghan's worst fears have been realised with confirmation that Tommy Freeman is heading to New York'

Now that we have our worst fears (and our best player) behind us, there is nothing that can faze us now.

Maguire01

Quote from: Main Street on April 29, 2011, 08:37:15 PM
'Monaghan's worst fears have been realised with confirmation that Tommy Freeman is heading to New York'

Now that we have our worst fears (and our best player) behind us, there is nothing that can faze us now.
Your glass is clearly 'half full' Main Street!