Death of a Kangaroo at Dublin Birthday party.

Started by The Real Laoislad, October 19, 2010, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

It's funny because its completely random. Where the f**k did they get a kangaroo at?

It's only a Kangaroo anyway, it's not like its a native species to Ireland or anything.

So if you lot think this is cruel behaviour to animals then I take it you lot are vegetarians, have never killed a wasp, fly, spider, etc etc.

stiffler

It might be a bushtucker trial
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Archie Mitchell

Wonder if this kangaroo was charged for this assault on a helpless human being?


rosnarun

did I miss some thing the beast was swung around a few time and then shunted back into the box it cam out of . Sheep and go through much worse every day . though of course they arent quiet as exotic as a kangaroo
where the massive cruelty that equates with the raping of a little baby here?
people really need to get a grip
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

ONeill

Quote from: rosnarun on October 19, 2010, 11:23:10 PM
did I miss some thing the beast was swung around a few time and then shunted back into the box it cam out of . Sheep and go through much worse every day . though of course they arent quiet as exotic as a kangaroo
where the massive cruelty that equates with the raping of a little baby here?
people really need to get a grip

Really? Sheep get brought onto a dance-floor, swung around a few times by the feet for the amusement of onlookers and then allegedly pumped with tabs for the craic and eventually killed?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: rosnarun on October 19, 2010, 11:23:10 PM
did I miss some thing the beast was swung around a few time and then shunted back into the box it cam out of . Sheep and go through much worse every day . though of course they arent quiet as exotic as a kangaroo
where the massive cruelty that equates with the raping of a little baby here?
people really need to get a grip
What do you mayo bai's be doing to the sheep? As for the kangaroo, what a pathetic thing to do. It takes a certain type of w**ker to find that stuff entertaining.

caughtredhanded

Nothing funny or smart in making light of this. A harmless animal was hurt/killed for amusement. Any person with the minimum of decency would recognise this was repulsive and animalistic behaviour.

A few posters on this thread need to grow up quickly, your foolish bravado impresses no one.

rosnarun

Quote from: rosnarun on October 19, 2010, 11:23:10 PM
did I miss some thing the beast was swung around a few time and then shunted back into the box it cam out of . Sheep and go through much worse every day . though of course they arent quiet as exotic as a kangaroo
where the massive cruelty that equates with the raping of a little baby here?
people really need to get a grip

theres was a video some years back around mayo  (must check you tube ) of an identical episode involving a sheep and some of the great and good of ballina and every one found the funny
Seriously seeing who was it involved it was freaking hilarious 
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: rosnarun on October 20, 2010, 01:08:53 AM
Quote from: rosnarun on October 19, 2010, 11:23:10 PM
did I miss some thing the beast was swung around a few time and then shunted back into the box it cam out of . Sheep and go through much worse every day . though of course they arent quiet as exotic as a kangaroo
where the massive cruelty that equates with the raping of a little baby here?
people really need to get a grip

theres was a video some years back around mayo  (must check you tube ) of an identical episode involving a sheep and some of the great and good of ballina and every one found the funny
Seriously seeing who was it involved it was freaking hilarious

Ya well I'm a Mayoman and thats not funny shit.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: BennyHarp on October 19, 2010, 10:42:36 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 19, 2010, 09:57:14 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on October 19, 2010, 09:09:50 PM
I can't remember ever going to a circus in my life so I'm no expert! But I'd be fairly confident that most circuses didnt have small kangaroos boxing clowns! I do stand to be corrected on this!

Poland
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/stolen-kangaroos-hop-back-to-circus-1272569.html
Stolen kangaroos hop back to circus

Thursday, 13 March 1997


Warsaw (Reuters) - Two boxing kangaroos which vanished from a travelling circus in the town of Nowy Dwor, in central Poland, have been found and returned in good shape, police said yesterday.

Witold Gieralt, a police spokesman, said that the kangaroos were found late on Tuesday, the same day they went missing.

Stanislaw Zalewski, the circus director, suspected that the kangaroos had been deliberately released from their cage.

"Undoubtedly they were stolen ... I don't think it could be any of the [circus] employees. It was a hooligan or someone with a peculiar sense of humour," he said.

While the male kangaroos Gin and Tonic were at large, police warned the public not to approach them because they were experts with their fists.

In fact, both came quietly when caught and their Russian trainer, identified only as Lena, denied they were vicious. "They're as gentle as children, as rabbits," she told Rzeczpospolita daily.


Sydney - Australia
http://www.irishcircuses.org/sydney.html

Just hit google, you will see Australia (onviously), Europe, U.S.A., Central America etc. of places where Kangaroos are used in Circuses or have excaped from one.

Yes - but are they being used to box against clowns? I do find that a very surreal imagine - though i've never liked clowns.

I have heard this, but not sure its true, but the Kangaroos in the Circus I think I have more than proven. Also in the Texas video I think you will notice the lad fightening the Kangaroo is a very badly done up clown.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: rosnarun on October 19, 2010, 11:23:10 PM
did I miss some thing the beast was swung around a few time and then shunted back into the box it cam out of . Sheep and go through much worse every day . though of course they arent quiet as exotic as a kangaroo
where the massive cruelty that equates with the raping of a little baby here?
people really need to get a grip

Same mentality rosnarun, same mentality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopaths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociopath
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Celt_Man

Saw that video and it is appalling.... hope the book, on fact several books, are fired at those responsible...

Those who find it funny well...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

nrico2006

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on October 19, 2010, 07:50:39 PM
I fcking read this and the first thing i feel is shame, ashamed to be irish, i see so many moronic d**kheads thinking ah sure this is great craic at the expense of someone or something else, the poor animal in this case, hope its still alive, the lack of conscience and consequences among us sickens me.

I love animals, and have a pet dog who is part of the family, cant stand people who think this is funny, the cat video sickened me aswell.

Well said.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Banana Man

That is absolutley vile, i lasted about 10 seconds through the video

absolute tramps and the electric chair would be too good for them, anyone finding that remotely funny is a pathetic excuse for a human being an deserves everything coming to them

words fail me, bunch of scummy bastards

EC Unique

Quote from: Banana Man on October 20, 2010, 09:14:10 AM
That is absolutley vile, i lasted about 10 seconds through the video

absolute tramps and the electric chair would be too good for them, anyone finding that remotely funny is a pathetic excuse for a human being an deserves everything coming to them

words fail me, bunch of scummy b**tards

x2.

c***ts, as are people who find it funny.