Derry v Armagh Championship

Started by bennydorano, April 28, 2010, 10:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackers

That's the biggest crock of sh1t I've read in a long time. I know it's traditional to big up the opponets but he's gone way over the top with this. On one hand he says that all the pressure's on Armagh after an impressive League final but then goes on to say that he lends very little credence on Derry's poor league performance as the League counts for nothing. ??? ???
His defence of some the crap that went on last year against Monaghan is weak. Yes Ulster football is tough but some of the carry on in that match was not "tough". Wasn't there a lad got a knee in the balls?? Not too often I agree with the southern press but they were right to highlight some of the things that day.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Oakleafer1993

Armagh the county of saints and fuel smugglers ..... Mullan never actually put the knee in that players balls - he actually got off the more senior charge after video evidence was presented at his appeal. Roll on sunday week.

thewanderer

a lot crap coming from "

Edit Mod3 . Another completely unsubstantiated piece of gossip/innuendo. Cop on lads please.

illdecide

Quote from: Oakleafer1993 on May 07, 2010, 02:29:58 PM
Armagh the county of saints and fuel smugglers ..... Mullan never actually put the knee in that players balls - he actually got off the more senior charge after video evidence was presented at his appeal. Roll on sunday week.

u Derry men sound like a hardy bunch of hoors...if this talk keeps up we needn't bother our holes turning up as we'll be beat to death, jasus even our supporters could get a hiding ::)

Roll on Sunday week ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

naka

our club only received 10 seated tickets for game
about 80 terrace
how many seats in celtic park

mackers

He missed your man's balls is a defence now is it?? I didn't portray Armagh as saints cause we're not.......just don't like Cassidy spouting the crap that he did. Why would somebody from the south want to jump in a car to watch that carry on???  Sometimes I cringe at the reaction of Ulster players and managers when they're rightly criticised and Cassidy is a case in point.

Schkite

Holy fcuk we're not bringing up that game from last year again are we? God knows enough was said at the time.

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Schkite on May 07, 2010, 04:38:17 PM
Holy fcuk we're not bringing up that game from last year again are we? God knows enough was said at the time.

+1

No more please
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

mackers

Quote from: whiskeysteve on May 07, 2010, 06:37:32 PM
Quote from: Schkite on May 07, 2010, 04:38:17 PM

+1

No more please
Read my post ................not bringing up the match again just amazed at Cassidy's attitude to it.

derryhero

i dont want to dig up old graves, so i will have my say....and that will be the last

brian mullan didnt actually knee the monaghan player in the testicles, if you watch it closesly u wil see him catch the monaghan boy on the groin. therefore mullan didnt actually deserve to be banned

tommy freeman sticks the head in mc guckian and only gets a 4 week ban, an absoulte disgrace, man shud be arrested by the gardi and the keys throw te fcuk.

but that is all in the past, so we will no further discuss it

think derry will win by 3-6 points. celtic park fortress to be renewed

Schkite

Quote from: derryhero on May 07, 2010, 10:37:29 PM
i dont want to dig up old graves, so i will have my say....and that will be the last

brian mullan didnt actually knee the monaghan player in the testicles, if you watch it closesly u wil see him catch the monaghan boy on the groin. therefore mullan didnt actually deserve to be banned

tommy freeman sticks the head in mc guckian and only gets a 4 week ban, an absoulte disgrace, man shud be arrested by the gardi and the keys throw te fcuk.

If it's all in the past then why detail 2 incidents again?! Fcuk me...

I didn't mean what you said mackers, I was anticipating moronic comments like the one above.

mackers

Quote from: Schkite on May 07, 2010, 10:53:23 PM

If it's all in the past then why detail 2 incidents again?! Fcuk me...

I didn't mean what you said mackers, I was anticipating moronic comments like the one above.
I see what you meant now alright..................

derryhero

ah lads dont be lik that, just felt i had to get them veiws out.done

as for the match itself, i believe derry are stuttering in their preperiation, damon has them doing a golf day on monday together and an attempt to raise the comradire

Mac hinery

Quote from: illdecide on May 07, 2010, 02:38:55 PM

u Derry men sound like a hardy bunch of hoors...if this talk keeps up we needn't bother our holes turning up as we'll be beat to death, jasus even our supporters could get a hiding ::)

Roll on Sunday week ;)

Not that I'm condoning it in any way but if you check with some of your fellow county men, you'll find it happened before when a few of the bogside residents took exception to some of the supporters antics.

J70

So Mr Mullan was aiming for the Monaghan player's groin, not his balls? Or his aim was off by a few millimetres and they don't really possess such precision accuracy in Derry when it comes to sticking a knee into someone's balls?

By that logic, if I go out on the field and throw a serious left hook, but I don't connect due to my opponent ducking or just lousy aim on my part, I don't deserve punishment? Intent has nothing to do with it? ???

That has to be one of the most ridiculous, weak defenses I have ever heard.  :D