Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I guess Iris Robinson won't be lecturing any gay people on "protecting" the sanctity of marriage anymore?
Testing Accessibility

Maguire01

The cheek of Iris and her preaching about how homosexuality was an "offence to God" whilst all the time she had been up to no good herself.

Trevor Hill

UTV Live special tonight. Should be worth a watch.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 06:24:24 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 06, 2010, 06:22:07 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 06:20:20 PM
*cue rush of small minded t**ts who'll revel in his torment to make crude and in no way witty jokes*

f** him

Why? Because he's on the other side of the fence it's great craic that his life has been destroyed?

I also said 'they have shown zero tolerance to others who have fallen short of their fundamental morals.' Eg: Iris's gay outbursts.  I suppose you were gutted about fundamentalist hypocrite Paul Berry's demise as well.  ...longrunsthefox

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

pintsofguinness

I say let them sort it out in private. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Trevor Hill

BBC Spotlight to reveal financial irregularities.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 06, 2010, 06:37:10 PM

They are the so called first couple of NI, they have gone to the media because of these rumours.

pintsofguinness

If there's financial issues then yes, that should be public.

Affairs, depression, suicide attempts - private.  No matter the person.  They seem to have gone to the media to stop the speculation and rumours and to put facts across, fair enough. Leave them to it now.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Two Hands FFS

Maybe Iris was having an affair with Tiger??

red hander

*cue rush of small minded t**ts who'll revel in his torment to make crude and in no way witty jokes*

f** him

Why? Because he's on the other side of the fence it's great craic that his life has been destroyed?

No, because he was a key figure in the setting up of Ulster Resistance, an organisation that along with the UDA and UVF imported hundreds of weapons into the North which were used to murder countless nationalists... how's that for a start?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 06, 2010, 06:37:10 PM

Id have to maybe agree. Fair play to the man for forgiving her.

Main Street

It's freaky to think that Iris might have got more sex that me, for a period.

"I grieve that I have damaged my profession in Christ, but I am comforted that He was able to forgive even me."

See, you Gaaboard heathens, even Jesus can take time out from his busy schedule, come to pay Iris a personal visit and bestow His forgiveness.
Iris is obviously alluding to her being a person of great spiritual worth and importance that she is in direct communication with Jesus.
But as Iris has modestly described,  "Jesus was able to forgive even me".

gallsman

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 06, 2010, 06:31:02 PM

f** him

I also said 'they have shown zero tolerance to others who have fallen short of their fundamental morals.' Eg: Iris's gay outbursts.  I suppose you were gutted about fundamentalist hypocrite Paul Berry's demise as well.  ...longrunsthefox

Where did I in any way imply that I was gutted for Peter? I don't know the man in any capacity whatsoever, therefore what happens in his private life is of no concern to me.

Red Hander

What on earth has any of that got to do with the news that his wife had an affair? Do you think this is some sort of revenge for the nationalist community for the various offences Peter has committed against it over the years? If so, that's pretty contemptible.

Capt Pat

She was in politics and had attempted to commit suicide, i should think that is in the publics interest.

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 06, 2010, 06:43:29 PM
If there's financial issues then yes, that should be public.

Affairs, depression, suicide attempts - private.  No matter the person.  They seem to have gone to the media to stop the speculation and rumours and to put facts across, fair enough. Leave them to it now.

Normally I'd agree. However if someone in the public eye says something publicly and acts differently, then we have a right to know.

Refer to my previous post here.
Testing Accessibility