Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Our Nail Loney

Will definitely be there, was there last year and it was without doubt one of the best nights of the student year for me! Fletch is a true legend and rocked the union to its very core. All for thirteen quid as well, what more can you want? Recently paid forty something for Tennants Vital and whilst the killers were good, I would rather have had Fletch strut his stuff for the masses.

PS Milkman you're the biggest zuke of them all

Medic

can't believe i only just stumbled across the biggest neighbours characters' profile/group on the web...

Dr Karl Kennedy: Gynaecologist, Psychiatrist, GP, Master of the Universe

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229477596 (need to sign in as a member)

this group has over 43,000 members (no other neighbours characters combined can come even close to matching that figure) :o and 3000 comments all praising his array of medical skills
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

I really cant let myself join another social network/waste of bosses money website. Christ. Ill have weakened my resolve in a day or two.

hitzelsperger

i have a funny feelin robbo is going to come back with a bang and cause havoc on the street!

Cant wait to see Kaal at the union, hope plenty of board members show up and support the man who has given us endless enjoyment over the past decade and more!

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

hitzelsperger

here ball sack, if your not a fan then dont come into this thread, dont need pricks like you comin in giving it all!

hitzelsperger

Quote from: hitzelsperger on September 13, 2007, 10:06:43 PM
here ball sack, if your not a fan then dont come into this thread, dont need pricks like you comin in giving shit, clear offl!

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

the milkman

do your job linesman= DJ.Cormac.............worst

DoYerJob Linesman

Jesus boys lighten up!!  I was only tryin' to get a rise out of you all... I actually enjoy Neighbours when I get a chance to see it....in a 'sad fecker' type of way  ;)

Seen the one with the little britain boys.  Thought i was seeing things at first, then i nearly pissed myself!

I'll leave you all alone now, sorry for interrupting.  each to their own I suppose.

Go Grease Lightning!!

8)

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

ziggysego

Today marked the return of Gino to Neighbours today.
Testing Accessibility

kinghen

i shall be tunin in for th evening show then! although im supposed to be workin till 6!  :-[ i'll have to say i have to go home for "footballl training"  ::)

Our Nail Loney

So what does everyone think of Foz/Adam?? Is he genuine enough for our Pepper or is he a sneak ball??