Started by longrunsthefox, October 10, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

As sensations go

1. Donal Og
2. Tadgh 

3. Mickey

The Konica

In the next few days I expect a revelation from Mickey Harte ....

"I have GHEYS on my Tyrone Team - read all about it in chapter 69 of my book."

new devil

Harte's in New York at the moment..few off us meeting him tonight for dinner..hope he has a few books with him   ;)

sizzler

New Devil - What is taking him to America? Is it part of the book promotion?

redhandloo

Quote from: sizzler on October 20, 2009, 11:31:41 AM
I would have thought so!

Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Fuzzman

Thanks for that mattielennon. I met John Cassidy a few times as I used to work for CIE

He's great craic.

Caid

Quote from: new devil on October 20, 2009, 07:29:32 AM
Harte's in New York at the moment..few off us meeting him tonight for dinner..hope he has a few books with him   ;)

Where about's is he at New Devil? (so I'll know where to avoid for dinner this evening)
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

new devil

Quote from: sizzler on October 20, 2009, 11:31:41 AM

No nothing to do with his book...Was asked to speak at the Irish consulate..Don't even think he has books with him
Tried to order one on amazon yesterday but couldnt find any..Anyone like to send me one  :)

Gaffer

Quote from: Gaffer on October 15, 2009, 08:56:18 AM
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on October 06 2009.

Mickey Harte "Harte"

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

Dam!!!!   Anyone else get this?

Just got Email from Amazon to tell me that my book is on its way  ;D
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Zapatista

Started it yesterday. It's a little weird. I need to forget the opinion I have built up of him over the years. Not easy to do. I'm usually very cynical as it is.

Caid

Quote from: Caid on October 20, 2009, 04:05:25 PM
Quote from: new devil on October 20, 2009, 07:29:32 AM

Where about's is he at New Devil? (so I'll know where to avoid for dinner this evening)

Sure I found out his agenda for meself in the end...

Yesterday
Irish Consulate (I was there earlier in the day but thankfully it must have been a near miss)
Dinner for c.10 in Rosie O'Gradys

Today
Out in the Bronx Irish community
Drinks in the evening for three in Rosie O'Grady's
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

new devil

Don't no were you got your info..but its all wrong  :D :D

Caid

Quote from: new devil on October 22, 2009, 05:01:51 AM

He was at the bar in Rosie O'Grady's tongiht when I left and the bar manager had said earlier (before he came in tonight) that he was in last night for dinner and was meant to be in the Bronx today.

Pretty much from the horse's mouth. 

He had a NY jersey with him tonight fuelling rumors of a lucrative offer being made by the NY-Irish business men he was with to take over the reins at Gaelic Park in the future

irunthev

Quote from: Caid on October 22, 2009, 05:20:52 AM

He was at the bar in Rosie O'Grady's tongiht when I left and the bar manager had said earlier (before he came in tonight) that he was in last night for dinner and was meant to be in the Bronx today.

He had a NY jersey with him tonight fuelling rumors of a lucrative offer being made by the NY-Irish business men he was with to take over the reins at Gaelic Park in the future

He's been to London a dozen times and has just about every bit of gear available, don't see him ever taking control of a game in Div 4 somehow or other! He's even taken the odd session with the team .... still don't see him taking the job. Lucky some of you guys don't work on the tills in Tescos ... the way you add things up we'd never get the right change.

BennyHarp

Quote from: irunthev on October 22, 2009, 07:18:35 AM
Quote from: Caid on October 22, 2009, 05:20:52 AM

He's been to London a dozen times and has just about every bit of gear available, don't see him ever taking control of a game in Div 4 somehow or other! He's even taken the odd session with the team .... still don't see him taking the job. Lucky some of you guys don't work on the tills in Tescos ... the way you add things up we'd never get the right change.

I think they were only joking!
That was never a square ball!!