Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

While were not on the subject, what ever happened to Johnny Flynn milltown? Can remember asking you this a long time ago but your reply escapes me.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

milltown row

back training away and looking fit. work and kids got on top of him last year but back in the fold.

training has gone well this year so far. new management team in now and good numbers attending training.

we cant afford to lose players as good as flynser

youngfella

The Antrim panel for this weekend's game with Waterford is as follows:

1.Ryan Mc Garry Mc Quillans Ballycastle
2.Arron Graffin Ruairi Og Cushendall
3.Michael Mc Cambridge Ruairi Og Cushendall
4.Sean Delargy Ruairi Og Cushendall
5.Ciaran Herron Lamh Dhearg Hannahstown
6.Karl Mc Keegan Ruairi Og Cushendall
7.Kevin Elliott Ruairi Og Cushendall
8.Simon Mc Crory St John's Belfast
9.Donal Mc Naughton Ruairi Og Cushendall
10.Paddy Mc Gill Ruairi Og Cushendall
11.Liam Watson Loughiel Shamrocks
12.Michael Magill Tir na Nog Randalstown
13.Karl Stewart St Gall's Belfast
14.Cormac Donnelly Mc Quillans Ballycastle
15.Brendan Quinn Gort na Mona Belfast
16.Ronan Kearney Ruairi Og Cushendall
17.Michael Kettle Rossa Belfast
18.Eddie Mc Closkey Loughiel Shamrocks
19.Shane Mc Naughton Ruairi Og Cushendall
20.PJ O Connell Clooney Gaels
21.Johnny Campbell Loughiel Shamrocks
22.Colm Duffin Tir na n Og Randalstown
23.Darren Hamill Shane O Neill's Glenarm
24.Cathal Mc Auley Carey Faughs
25.Kevin Mc Gourty St Gall's Belfast
26.Paddy Richmond Cuchullains Dunloy

Good to see paddy in the fold. Is that Doog from carey on the panel? Also is that kevin mc gouty (mega mouth)?  {why sambo want some one to compete with his ego on panel? } If it is these to boys I might have to get the saffron gear back out!
Pull hard and early

milltown row

whats wrong with the Loughgiel fullback, has played well all season

Minder

He has a bad ankle i think.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

heard mcgourty played well in a in house game, is this true? has yet to show up for the club for either team this year

youngfella

despite antrims recent good results, i think it shows the limited talent in antrim atm.

This is the wrong attitude lad. if Antrim carry there recent form it can only be a good thing.

When the rest of the dunloy fella filter back the bench will look a bit tidy!
Pull hard and early

NAG

That is the panel that they are going to be working with until the end of the season give or take a few players.

Think this is the weakest squad we have had in years to be honest.

I love all this positive thinking and all but I dont understand how Nipper Quinn can suddenly be good enough when he was no where near good enough in the past with better players around him.

I hope im wrong but i seldom am!

youngfella

As long as you believe in yourself and and the boy next to you then there is a chance. Sometimes the smallest dog has the biggest bark!
Pull hard and early

Jack_Black

Quote from: youngfella on March 05, 2008, 04:58:43 PM
As long as you believe in yourself and and the boy next to you then there is a chance. Sometimes the smallest dog has the biggest bark!

nice fantasy yougfella

youngfella

England rugby team 2007. They are wrote off but had the self belief will to fight for each other.
Pull hard and early

NAG

Youngfella

The england rugby team are the second biggest financially back team in the whole competition they have more players playing that the majority of the other countries competing so dont fall into this English fantasy world where they are proclaiming themselves as underdogs, they were after all reigning champions.

I just fail to see how even the most committed of players if they are not good enough can help our cause.
Surely it is the job of managers to manage and to get the best players on board and get them committed to hurling for Antrim and go forward from there.

girt_giggler

Neil McManus injured as well??

Two Hands FFS

Aye the back injury that he suffered last year & in reality since he was U16 has returned. Not sure how long he's out for.

milltown row

big loss to the team, he's been the best player this year