The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, January 26, 2007, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
63 (87.5%)
?
9 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 05:30:23 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but sadly I don't see it with our bomb scare of a manager

Tony ffs give up the ghost, the treble is on and they are playing great football, no manager on Celtics budget can turn a 16 million pound squad into a 300 million pound squad.

Celtic are supposed to dominate in Scotland and you cannot do much better than an 11 point lead after ten games, one last thing, Delia is nowhere the manager Rodgers is.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 05:30:23 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but sadly I don't see it with our bomb scare of a manager

And there we go again. Insults the manager and doesn't actually respond to any points made

T Fearon

The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone

How did ronny do in Europe tony? I mean in comparison like?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone
This trolling under your own name, it's a bit like ram raiding a shop in your own car
Careful now

T Fearon

Ronny is irrelevant in this debate which is about Celtic's current European failure.

MoChara

#10356
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 11, 2016, 03:04:02 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone
This trolling under your own name, it's a bit like ram raiding a shop in your own car

;D ;D ;D

I'm almost impressed, its a very balls out approach

tonto1888

#10357
Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 08:37:25 AM
Ronny is irrelevant in this debate which is about Celtic's current European failure.

if ronny is irrelevant then surely dundalk are also irrelevant yet you keep mentioning them
And Ronny is very relevant as comparing the 2 shows the progress we have made under Rodgers

screenexile

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 08:37:25 AM
Ronny is irrelevant in this debate which is about Celtic's current European failure.

If WGS get's the chop this evening you can lobby for him to come back to Parkhead!!

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone

Idiotic / Rubbish statement comparing Europa league teams to the top teams in Champions league..you do know who Celtic are up against in their group i assume.

T Fearon

Its all relative.Also I dont think Barcelona would beat Dundalk 7 nil.

rodney trotter

Barca beat Bayern 3-0 last season, could have been 6 or 7 . beat Real Madrid 5-0 when Mourinho was in charge. They are capable of hammering any team at the nou camp.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 11:30:25 AM
Its all relative.Also I dont think Barcelona would beat Dundalk 7 nil.

Neither do I. It would be more.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 11:30:25 AM
Its all relative.Also I dont think Barcelona would beat Dundalk 7 nil.

Ronnie is relevant. Dundalk are not

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 11:30:25 AM
Its all relative.Also I dont think Barcelona would beat Dundalk 7 nil.

When are they playing each other?