5 (4.2%)
Ian Parsley - Alliance
12 (10%)
None of the above
25 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Ari

Can't make libellous posts.  :)

But I suspect he doesn't dislike them for being dissident terrorists.  ;)

I think the most incredible thing I find here is you trying to make him out to be a decent guy. That's... insane.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 05, 2009, 01:12:55 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 04, 2009, 02:24:55 PM
Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 04, 2009, 02:17:37 PM
No one that I spoke to today is bothering to vote, is this likely to be repeated throughout the 6 counties?

No.
You'll get a lot of people who talk away about not bothering, but before 10pm will slip down to the polling station and cast their 1 2 3...

Very low turnout according to www.sluggerotoole.com some areas as low as 35%

Turnout for european elections is notoriously low at the best of times, I'd still say the final turnout will be about 45%.

Looking like turnout down in unionist and working class areas.
Tbc....

Donagh

Quote from: Ari on June 05, 2009, 09:30:08 AM

I think the most incredible thing I find here is you trying to make him out to be a decent guy. That's... insane.

You're oul hole. You know f**k all about Duffy except from the lies you've picked up in the press and OWC.

Ari

Quote from: Donagh on June 05, 2009, 09:35:56 AM

You're oul hole. You know f**k all about Duffy except from the lies you've picked up in the press and OWC.

Yes, however you seem reluctant to tell me otherwise. Which indicates that he has something to hide, which is unsurprising.

The man is scum. The fact he is (was) a free man for so long is an embarrassment to the judicial system here.

I don't expect he will be again though. I think his latest antics has meant his past etc have finally caught up with him and he has finally screwed himself over.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Ari on June 05, 2009, 09:57:05 AM

Yes, however you seem reluctant to tell me otherwise. Which indicates that he has something to hide, which is unsurprising.

The man is scum. The fact he is (was) a free man for so long is an embarrassment to the judicial system here.

I don't expect he will be again though. I think his latest antics has meant his past etc have finally caught up with him and he has finally screwed himself over.

It's people like you that would have had the Birmingham 6, Guildford 4 and Maguire 7 all executed after their sham trials!  >:(
If your going to condemn anyone at least have some shred of evidence to back up your allegations and insults!
Tbc....

glens abu

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 05, 2009, 09:34:16 AM
Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 05, 2009, 01:12:55 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 04, 2009, 02:24:55 PM
Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 04, 2009, 02:17:37 PM
No one that I spoke to today is bothering to vote, is this likely to be repeated throughout the 6 counties?

No.
You'll get a lot of people who talk away about not bothering, but before 10pm will slip down to the polling station and cast their 1 2 3...

Very low turnout according to www.sluggerotoole.com some areas as low as 35%

Turnout for european elections is notoriously low at the best of times, I'd still say the final turnout will be about 45%.

Looking like turnout down in unionist and working class areas.

yeah we had turnout of around 45% with about 33% of the green vote getting out so very optimistic that Bairbre should be fine,turnout in unionist areas very low so that might help the stoops,just hope things go well today for Mary Lou and Toireasa.  

Ari

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 05, 2009, 10:04:44 AM

It's people like you that would have had the Birmingham 6, Guildford 4 and Maguire 7 all executed after their sham trials!  >:(
If your going to condemn anyone at least have some shred of evidence to back up your allegations and insults!

Time will tell.  :)

I'm against capital punishment by the way.

The Birmingham 6 etc all took innocent life, executing them would have let them off easy.

Donagh

Quote from: Ari on June 05, 2009, 10:15:37 AM
The Birmingham 6 etc all took innocent life, executing them would have let them off easy.

I think that statement says all we need to know about you.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Are you for real or just an idiot!  >:(

Fcuk away off back to OWC you asshole.

I'm amending this post as I don't want to lower myself to someone elses standards.
Tbc....

glens abu

your true colours are starting to show,that is an awful statement to make but it just shows the problems we had when this was a one party statelet and bigots like you ran the police and courts here.

Doogie Browser

Ari is no different to the hate mobs in Coleraine, Ballymena, North Belfast, Derry that have attacked and killed innocent Catholics in recent years.  He has shown today what he really thinks of innocent Catholics, the guard has slipped.

Lecale2

Your man deserves a ban for a statement like that.

The low turn out brings an element of uncertainty to the final result but I'd still expect DeBruin, Dodds & Nicholson to be elected (in that order).

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Lecale2 on June 05, 2009, 10:35:07 AM
Your man deserves a ban for a statement like that.

The low turn out brings an element of uncertainty to the final result but I'd still expect DeBruin, Dodds & Nicholson to be elected (in that order).

Wife was saying yesterday as we went to the polling station that all the unionists in her work (of which there are many), were saying that they would all be voting Nicholson as they felt Dodds and Allister made a pigs ear of thte campaign and concentrated solely on SF and heckling each other.
Tbc....

nifan

Someone in birmingham took an innocent life, but was it the birmingham 6?
Your attitude is as bad as people assuming that every cop is a uvf supporter or other such attitudes that im sure youd disagree with.

Evil Genius

Quote from: nifan on June 05, 2009, 11:17:50 AM

Someone in birmingham took an innocent life, but was it the birmingham 6?
Your attitude is as bad as people assuming that every cop is a uvf supporter or other such attitudes that im sure youd disagree with.
Indeed, Nifan.

Further, one of the "collateral" tragedies of the whole Birmingham Six miscarriage of justice is that it allowed the real perpetrators of the original attack to escape full condemnation for the carnage which saw 21 innocent people murdered and nearly 200 more injured, many of them horribly mutilated. Indeed, I believe that if the identity of those who ordered and planned the attacks, then sat by silently whilst the Six served 16 years etc, were ever revealed publicly, they would be rather familiar to us all.  :o

Plus, of course, the miscarriage also took attention away from the bomb victims themselves, who as usual, are the forgotten ones in all this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"